3.

As this is my first time writing a story, there may be many mistakes, so please forgive me. 🙏And please give me your love and support.❤

Ruhanika..I don't think your dadi will agree.

Yes, I think so too. But you know Kavya, this is the first time in our house that someone has gone against dadi... and that too my choti maa....
So what did your dadi do after that.. Kavya asked.

After that dadi scolded my choti maa a lot. But my choti maa said that Ruhanika is my daughter.. I will take whatever decision needs to be taken for her and no one else... my choti maa clearly told dadi.
I am able to go to college today because of my choti maa.

Aaaaaah... Ruhanika... Kavya screamed.
A car has hit me...
Hey Kaanha ji, why does this always happen to me...
Are you okay Ruhanika... Kavya asked.
Hmm... my legs
I'll tell the car driver, Kavya said.

Oh hello uncle ji if you don't know how to drive then why do you drive.. Kavya said..

You wanted our car to come in front.. uncle said

I got up with great difficulty..

Uncle, it seems that you cannot see, that is why you did not see this red light and this zebra crossing too.
I started shouting at uncle and suddenly someone got out of the car and said

What's happening here... he said in a very cold voice.
When you don't know how to drive a car, why do you take it out? I shouted angrily.
Oh hello madam, "awaz nichi rakhke baat karo", he said in an angry and shouting manner,

"Bada hi besharm insaan h" first he hit me with his car and then he is shouting at me. I said in complete disbelief.

Don't waste my time and use this money to get your legs and brain treated, he said.

Oh hello mister, hold your money
I threw the money on his face ,
It's your brain that needs treatment, not mine. I said same in his tone.

"Nihayeti batameej ladki h" . It seems your family hasn't taught you manners.

I am Batmeej... Wait, let me tell you now what Batmeeji is...

I picked up mud from the road and threw it on his clothes... now the score is settled, you spoiled my clothes and I spoiled yours... I said proudly.

You bloody bitch....he shouted

Hmm... let's get kavya out of here...
I will see you ... you tiny girl... he shouted.

Aaaahhh. .. Pagal aurat...he scream at me

I threw a stone on his head and said Beware if you comment on my height...

Ekansh's POV

Sir, someone came in front of the car. ..the driver said.
Go and see... I said and then started working on my laptop.
I started hearing screaming noises due to the outside of the car, so I got down from the car.
I saw a girl screaming

What's happening here I asked
When you don't know how to drive a car then why do you drive it? The girl said angrily.

How dare he shout at Ekansh Singh Rathore, I thought.

Oh hello madam," nichi awaz mein baat karo "otherwise you will not be accepted, I warned her.

" Bada hi besharm insaan hai"... she said

I was getting late for the meeting .so, I gave him the money and I said.. don't waste my time and take this money and go and get your feet and brain treated..
She returned the money and threw it in my face and said, it's not my brain but your brain that needs treatment.