Blitzo: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? I mean, maybe your kid, but not us. That was a one-time thing we did badly.

Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt.

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year.

Blitzo: Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas:*baby-talk voice* Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait...

Blitzo: *waves a dismissive hand* Oh, fuck my clients

====================================

Y/n was in the dining room with a cup of coffee as he reading a book of spell laid out on the table. Since his dad and his boss started fucking at the earlier hours of the morning, Y/n decided to do some looking for new spell to use and master. As he's looking over the spell book, Stolas walks into the kitchen wearing his robes.

Stolas: Ah! Good morning Sparkling! How was your night?

Y/n:

Stolas: Oh

Stolas: Oh...I see. Uh...well what are you reading there?

Y/n: It's one of the spell books I took from your library.

Stolas: Oh~! Trying to get some new abilities I see! Let me have a look too!

Stolas sits next to Y/n as the two look over the spell book.

Y/n: Hey dad, check this one out.

Stolas: Hmmm? What's this? "Black Flash"? Now that's a strange name don't you think?

Y/n: "A distortion in space that happens when magic is applied to a physical strike or hit within one millionth of a second".

Stolas: That sounds like it can be useful, don't you think?

Y/n: Yea, but the tricky thing about this is going to be hitting the mark with one millionth of a second. I don't think I could do that let alone anyone else.