𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐲

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Ophelia was feeling numb.

"What, why?"

"How would i know idiot keep watching."

Sitting in her dorm at night her face held no emotion. Eyes were looking lifeless practically dead. Though she was sitting still staring into space but her mind was wandering through many things, memories. She looked like dead though she was alive.

Everyone saw how the girl was looking practically half dead. Some who really started to like her were a little worried.

But they also wondered what made her look like this much depressed and lost. 

But Tom's focus was on how her face held no emotion since he started watching these movies, it reminded him of himself, how he was totally emotionless until he met Sophia.

She was torn apart in two. She had two choices two paths which she could go on but neither of them gave her anything. Either she could save everything or she could destroy everything.

She got to know what Dumbledore is doing right now and she had a proper plan to stop him too but Dumbledore was not only the one whom she has to stop, there was someone was else too, someone whom she never wanna fight or go against but she had no choice.

Many wondered that who was that someone else, whom she don't wanna fight.

While future generation looks at each other knowing exactly who that other person is. They are quite shock to see Ophelia they have always saw her looking strong, dangerous and intimidating  but not like this so lost. 

They forgot that even though she was strong but in the end of the day she was also a child a little girl who had no one.

It killed her from inside to do so. She then thought that how naive is this whole world this whole Hogwarts who was unaware about the danger lurking around them. But she knew it and so she is doing what is right in order to stop it.  

Funny how the people who should really stop this all are sitting behind totally unaware and dumb while children are doing everything or say . 

Future generation agreed with it. It was adults work to stop the danger and war not theirs but still they were the ones who fought, children fought while adults were being absolutely  idiots.