𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

THE SCREEN opens and shows an burned manor in the middle of forest. It was night time and manor looked a victim of very dangerous fire or blast.
Camera then zooms inside the manor everything was burned inside too nothing was left except ruins and ashes.

"That manor would have been very beautiful before this " Sophia said

"But why does it looks like a haunted movie?" Barty said

Then we see a baby crib placed in the center of manor or once which was the living room of that manor.

Everything was burned except for the crib. Camera zooms at the crib and shows a baby lying in there. Not a single voice coming from the baby. Eyes wide open and dried tears can be seen on the cheeks.

Gasps were heard around the hall from many mothers.

"What is a baby doing there? , is the baby safe?" Sophia's mother instinct kicked in while Tom held her hands calming her down.

But something catches Tom's attention.
Those eyes those eyes of that baby felt very familliar to him.

Death who saw Tom was staring at the baby's eyes, read his mind without him knowing and smirked at his thoughts.

A pop was heard near the crib an female house-elf appeared. He took the baby in arms.

"Oh, little mistress. Veeny is very sorry for your loss, Veeny is also sad. Don't worry little mistress,Veeny will take care of you!"

Veeny disappeared with the baby.

Every one was confused at what happened.

"What was that?" Barty said confused
"And who's child was that." Rabastan added but they both got no answer.

Meanwhile Death, Lady magic, Lady Life and the founders shared a look knowing very well who that baby was and who were the parents.

'That's my mistress' Death said in his mind.

Scene changes to Godric Hollow

In Godric's Hollow camera pans to a house. It was Potter's house.
Camera zooms inside and there was an older James Potter playing with a baby boy.

"James you aged well mate" Sirius said patting his back

"Wait is that your kid?" Remus spoke after seeing the baby

"I think so" Monty said 

Meanwhile James was praying  every god to make Lily his wife and mother of that kid.