𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Hogwarts | 1977

Great hall was filled with laughter.

It was the beginning of a new year at hogwarts. Students were enjoying the feast. Teachers were talking about the new session with each others. Atmosphere felt so happy and warm.......... But not for long.

Among the students there was a group of 4 students at Gryffindor Table.
The Marauders as they like to call them self's.

They were discussing what pranks they should do this year.

"Let's blow up the teachers quarters! " Sirius said

The other three Marauders looked at him as he has grown two heads.

"Sirius are you really serious? " Remus said with a done look.

"We will get expelled man! " James said.

As they were discussing what pranks they should play on the other hand on slytherin table  Regulus Black was sitting with his friends discussing how they will get the dark mark this year.

Truth to be told Regulus supported Dark lord. He was against Dumbledore who was the true villain.

Dumbledore was greedy for power and fame he want everyone in his control which Tom Riddle hated. Tom knew that Dumbledore was the true villain of Wizarding world not Grindenwald whom he tricked.

So he raised his own army against Dumbledore and became the new Dark lord as they use to call.

Tom wants to show Dumbledore's true intentions to world. Oh how he hated him. And when Tom get to know that Dumbledore was the reason why he didn't had a family why he stayed at that orphanage his anger was beyond anything so he became against Dumbledore he wanted to make Dumbledore loose and make Wizarding world a better place.

Tom made Horcruxes so if Dumbledore ever tried to kill him he can't and this also made him look young forever. ...... But little did he knew that how these Horcrux will cause chaos in future.