𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It is nighttime at Hogsmeade station, the train blows its whistle and pulls into outside the station. Hagrid walks along the side aisle, with a lantern. People, in their robes, begin pouring out of the train.

"Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" Hagrid instructed.

Harry and Ron, now in their robes, walk up to Hagrid.

" Hello, Harry." Hagrid greeted

" Hey, Hagrid." Harry greeted back.

" Whoaa!" Ron said in amazement after seeing Hagrid.

Some people chuckled seeing Ron's reaction and they remembered that this was their reaction too when they first saw Hagrid.

" Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me."

Later, a large number of boats are plugging across a vast lake, where up ahead there is a huge castle, known as the Hogwarts Castle, can be seen. People are in awe.

People were looking at castle in awe they remembered their time when they first came here.

"It's looking so beautiful" Sophia whispered while Tom smiled seeing this. Hogwarts was his home too but certain headmaster was ruining it.

" Wicked." Ron said in awe.

They continue on further towards the castle. Later on, the first-year students walk in the castle, and up the staircase.

Ophelia is also seen coming towards the castle but as soon as she kept her foot in Castle began to shake.

Candles, lights all started to flicker in great hall too where teachers and older students were sitting. Dumbledore was tensed.

Her magic, her aura was too much for Hogwarts to handle Hogwart's magic panicked it trembled seeing such powerful magic and aura. 

Ancient magic that protected Hogwarts the soul of Hogwarts felt threatened by her, they trembled in fear. It was warning people sitting inside that Death itself has come to the door.

Ophelia then put her hand on the wall near her and whispered " Clam down, I am no harm until you come in my way."

After she said that the everything went normal again as before.

"What the fuck?!?" Regulus said with wide eyes ignoring his mothers scolding for language.

"Hogwarts is scared of her how?!?"