𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It was the next day, and Ophelia was getting ready for the class. She was wearing her robes and was arranging her books. 

She was feeling weird and strange. 

"Why?" A student asks in confusion

She has never been around people never in her entire life and now she was suddenly at Hogwarts. And being near the person whom she wants to torture but can't right now made her moos worst. Seeing him brings back her those memories which she never wanna remember again. 

Everyone understood that she was talking about Dumbledore. Many understood her. Like they will also feel like this around someone who was the reason of any bad thing that happened in their life and now is roaming without any care and they can't do anything. 

But they were also wondering that what did Dumbledore even did to her. And what memories? 

But what caught some elder people's attention mainly Tom and Sophia was that she has never been around people? What does it mean? First they didn't know who she is, they don't know her last name, her family nothing and now this. 

It was all confusing. 

But she knew she have to do this all this act of being innocent in front of him in order to achieve what she wants, in order to expose him, destroy him.

After finishing she went out for the class with an usual blank look. 

It Harry and Ron are running in the corridors because they're late for Transfiguration class. In the class, a tabby cat is sitting on a desk. Harry and Ron rush in; Hermione rolls her eyes in annoyance because they're late for class. Ophelia was sitting at the front row silently doing her work.

" Whew! Made it! Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?" Ron said

Lily gave side eyes to James and Sirius who beaming proudly at Harry being late for his first class while Remus was rolling his eyes.

The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall, on-screen for the first time. The two boys are amazed.

"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron said in awe

 Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps, it'd be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch. That way, one of you might be on time." McGonagall spoke