~Deals~

A/N

I'm going to stop putting chapter # to officially signify that we have entered book and movie 2. Enjoy!

"What do they need?" I smiled. "You need to ask Thorin, Beorn." He grumbled at me. We turned simultaneously to find Gandalf with Bilbo. "Beorn, good to see you, um this is Bilbo and I am Gandalf." He waved his hand and the dwarves slowly started coming out and bowing. Beorn was giving me the deadliest stare ever. If stares could kill, I'd be long gone. My sister came out and basically ran over to me and tried to pull me away. This made me realize they were scared he took me and they were afraid of him.

I burst out laughing. Everyone stared at me in utter shock. Once Beorn realized too, he burst out laughing with me. They were staring at us, everyone. I fell to the floor Beorn soon after.  While we were laughing I felt my sister grab me a try to take me away. I snapped her down with my arm. She fell and realized we were friends. She started laughing too. Soon the dwarves realized and started laughing as well. Even Gandalf chuckled.

I stood up after my stomach stated hurting. Thorin finally came out. "Beorn," he looked at me. "This is Thorin, the leader of my...our travels. He is who you needed to talk to." He looked up at him. "Very well, but only, because you are my friend." I grinned. 

We were invited inside and Beorn made us breakfast. 

He was meeting everyone and he met my sister aswell. He discussed with Thorin about Azog. "Why is the defier hunting you?" "You know of Azog?" My people were first to live in the mountains, before the orcs came down. They enslaved my people, not for work but for sport. That is where I met Talissa. But it seemed to amuse him, enslaving skin changers." Thorin excepted his answer while Bilbo questioned further. "Are there others like you?" "Once there were many..." "and now?" I shot bilbo a glare. "Now there is only one."

Bilbo looked regretful, but is still glared at him. However Kili being the smart person he is asked, "Wait, why was Talissa there?"  I glared at him, and so did Beorn. He ignored it and kept pressing. "You can tell us anything." The dwarves saw that as a chance to ask anything. "How old are you? Who are you the queen of? Why do your eyes and hair glow? Why does you sister have different hair and eye color?" She glared at the last one.

I however just dragged her away. I lead her outside and to the back of the house, up a ladder, and on to the roof. We just stayed up there, sitting and whispering to each other.  We talked about what had happened while we were away from each other. When I told her that Namarie was alive she just started crying slightly. She had told me, that while she was looking for us, she had stayed in the cave that we had and was captured. Since she was part of the Lunary, the race doomed to die, as it was known. Azog swore to end it, therefore killing us.

That's why he wanted our heads. That day we agreed to a deal that not matter what we do, what the consequences are we would do what was best for eachother, and that there would be no more secrets, and that we would die for eachother. We made a contract of blood under the stars. As the moon was at its peak, and the stars shone brightly. We swore on our past and to the heaves that what we said was true. I took my royal knifes. We each took one. We cut eachothers hand, not enough to scare since this was between us and no one else, we shook hands sharing our blood with eachother. After we hugged. 

After we were calm and ready to face Thorin and Gandalf's questions. Maybe Beorn. We arrived at the door.