Chapter 11 ~Dreams~

{ The picture is Talissa and her mom the lunary language will be in bold italics, we left off at when Talissa falls asleep on Kili's shoulder.}

Amabilia one wake now.  I awoke, but not with the group. I was in some sort of cave. When I awoke I caught the echo of the voice.  'Mother! Where are you!'  When I stood up a fire went down my side. I dropped to the ground and hissed. I knee shuffled over to the rock in the middle. Once I was there I sat down. I looked around for a moment. It was cold, very cold though I felt as if I had been there before, and how was I hearing my mother if she's dead.

I looked down at myself I was wearing the same clothes I wore when I was asleep. My wounds had been wrapped by my sister no doubt, but I was still in horrible pain, mostly sore and inflamed pain, but still pain. I also happened to notice all my weapons were gone, but my sister knows always leave at least a dagger on an injured person when they sleep or are venerable. 

I felt a cold sensation on my back I whipped around ready to fist fight anything, but instead I lunged forward in to a tight, warm, bear hug, only a mother can give. 

"Mother oh I missed you, what happened, how are you here, am I dead?"

 "No my dear child, you are alive and healing. We as  people of the stars heal better in starlight, and have dreams and happiness in starlight. I have come to tell you 2 things. 1 you must fulfill the prophecy dear you must. 

"The lord of silver fountains,

The king of carven stone.

The king beneath the mountain,

Shall come into his hold.

And the bells shall ring in gladness, 

At the mountain kings return, 

But all shall fall in sadness

And the lake shall shine and burn.

But all hope is not lost,

For one against all odds,

One against lost and sadness,

But a man they certainly are not.

When the day shall come, 

And battle start,

She will decide the rise or fall

Of the last of durins folk."

"And 2, she placed a bead in my hand, congrats!"

I looked down. A constellation bead, I gasped. I looked up.

 I looked up

"Who?"

She smiled back at me 

'The one you have feelings for'  she told me in my mind. 

She looked back at me and her smile left,  'please complete the prophecy, or you will die for your constellation will be lost, and his everything will be taken from him.' She touched my heart and light flashed, I was shown all of them dying. Fili,Kili, and Thorin. Saw everything . Legolas.

My breath hitched in my throat, he's alive.

I knew what I had to do, but first, I know a friend that could help us. I awoke now back with the company. I looked at the durin kin. All asleep and alive. I smiled. The rest will have to do till morning. I fell back into a healing sleep, this time, dreamless. Though I had failed to realized the tiny bead still in my hand, for my one, my constellation.