6. 𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨• ღ

Start from the beginning

I hope the whole family is nice.

"Take yo' panties off and give it to me." He said out of nowhere and I raised a brow at him.

"Boy, go home."

He stared me down hard, "Mama, give it."

Oh, he's serious?

"Hell no! Why the hell would you want the panty that I have on in the first place." I exaggerated.

"Don't let me take it off for you, Kataleya Mariah Cosmo-Santos!"

Oh, not my whole ass name.

Wait, did he just add his last name?

Butterflies.

I can't believe we're here arguing over my panties right now.

He walked over to me, pushing me on the bed and hovering over me.

I froze.

He pushed my legs apart, before settling between them. He slightly rubbed against my thighs softly with the back of his fingers and I shuddered from the contact, especially from the coldness of his rings.

"Yo' thighs so damn pretty." He murmured to himself.

He pressed down against my body, before kissing my neck and I lost it when his tongue trailed over it.

I'm wet.

My clit had a heartbeat of its own.

His hand found my panties and I realized he was about to take them off, which is why I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"No. I do not consent to you touching me!" I blurted out, "You can't touch me without my permission."

He jumped up immediately, with a frown plastered over his face as he looked down on me.

At least he listened

"I just need the panties, freckles."

Why does he want it so much?

I rolled my eyes, "If you want panties so bad, there's a lot of stores in town selling them. I can take you to some if you want."

He gave me a stern glare, "But I want yours." He whined like a child and I found it hilarious.

"No, get out of my house is what you need to do." I got up from the bed and closed my panty drawer.

I need to find a way to stop him from entering my house. I don't know how he keeps doing it, but it needs to stop.

I think I'll get a security alarm or something.

I turn around to see him frowning as he spins a knife in his hand looking at me.

Where did he get a knife from?

My heart thumped against my chest.

Is he going to kill me?

Or threaten me to take it off?

With this man you never can tell what he's up to or what is going through his mind.

"W-What are you doing with a knife?" I asked in fear as his eyes darkened.

"How many times did I tell you to take them off, freckles?" His voice got somewhat deeper and I clenched my thighs together.

Why am I so horny recently?

I shrug, not remembering how many times.

"Use yo' words, mama. I ain't talking to no dumbass girl." He pointed the knife at me as he sat there looking crazy.