Part 9: The search continues"

SBJ's POV & situation, Time [9:00~9:30]

I feel like I am about to die, I had bags under my eyes and I feel not good. Going through the Jamstria library is so hard to go through multiple scrolls and books to find no evidence. I wanted to slam my face to the cake roll table at least 10 times.

WCW cookie: "...sorry."

SBJ cookie: "No, it's fine WCW, it's fine. You had the most efficient idea, it's just that it did not fit too well. That's it."

WCW cookie: "Hey, at least we managed to find some sort of history with the sourberry family."

SBJ cookie: "Sigh...but it's still not clear."

WCW cookie: "True. But hey, let's read through what we have got and see what we can analyse."

SBJ cookie: "Alright. The history of the sour berry family. December 18th 1799. The family had helped the independence of Jamstria in 1804, the grandfather of the sour berry family had become a general of the government in 1820. Oh, this sentence is quite long."

I took an extreme deep breath.

SBJ cookie: "In 1840, the general recommended the president to move the main state to Jambrook, then renamed Berrystria to Jamstria and then in 1879, the laws of the constitution has changed mainly on financial and fair system fixed, this was the start of Jamstria's biggest step for becoming the country that is rich today. In 1885, the general died and Sugar cranberry cookie became the general and started to fix up more of the laws, also re-opened the trading between countries, this gave a financial increase to the economy."

WCW cookie: "Huh, I guess they did a few good things."

SBJ cookie: "However, the president had died due to a car accident in 1909...come to think of it, how did the president have lived for- w-whatever. Oh! This would be effective evidence. In 1999 September 10th, Dark chocolate cranberry cookie was born...so she is 25 years old huh? And then, the presidential election had begun and the president became her father, suddenly, people who wanted to kill her father had started to come together, so she had made a mafia police team to kill all of them. W-what does this relate to Linzer cookie...?"

WCW cookie: "I think she isn't related to any of this."

SBJ cookie: "What?"

WCW cookie: "If she was, then she wouldn't pay a person...what if Charcoal cookie was shooting the person that we are finding."

SBJ cookie: "...Damn it! If that is true then we have lost them."

WCW cookie: "Well, let's wait for them."

SBJ cookie: "...I guess that's the only option."

WCW cookie: "..Seems like this research w-."

SBJ cookie: "Useless I know. It's not like we had to have an idea and then you'd give the real information."

I slam my face onto the table.

WCW cookie: "...sorry."

I sigh while my face is still onto the table. I turn my head.

SBJ cookie: "It's fine. At least you stopped us from misjudging someone."

Creme brulee cookie's POV & situation, Time [9:30~9:40]

I woke up, as the light shines on my face, I yawned silently. And the first thing I see is Linzer cookie sleeping. I never saw her like that on any- okay I should stop. I just look at her. She was...sigh what am I thinking. I decided to leave the hospital room. Do I miss those days? Sometimes I do, but I flip my mind and say "it was for a good cause" But, in my heart, I knew I had lost something. It feels empty. Then I saw Vanilla Viola cookie.

Vanilla viola cookie: "Oh, he should be in Linzer cookie's hospital room? Okay sure, thanks. Oh! Creme brulee cookie! You're here."

Creme brulee cookie: "Yeah."

Vanilla viola cookie: "Hows Linzer cookie?"

Creme brulee cookie: "She is going okay."

I smile.

Vanilla viola cookie: "I am glad, oh! Forgot. I want to show something. Come with me."

Vanilla viola cookie walked passionately, and then went to one of the buses.

Creme brulee cookie: "So where are we going?"

Vanilla viola cookie: "To my house of course!"

Creme brulee cookie: "W-wait what?"

Vanilla viola cookie: "Yeah! I want to show you something..."

She suddenly looked sad.

Creme brulee cookie: "..."

I looked out the window, wondering what she would give me. Pages of a song that she made? Or something more than that? Anyways, we were at her house, it was pretty big, I mean, I can't expect less from a family who plays traditional music and makes one of the most stunning music notes I have seen only a few times in my life.

Vanilla viola cookie: "My parents went on a private cruise. This all in a nutshell, pretty much all mine. Now, come with me."

I was curious. Until, she led me to a room with a white chocolate piano. It had pieces of gold and was shining on the sunlight that was coming in the window.

Vanilla viola cookie: "...This is my family's magical piano. It only lets those who are worthy to play it. Especially in my family. But...I can't touch it."

Creme brulee cookie: "I never heard of a magical piano before...uhm. Could you give an example of how this piano is- uhm. Magical?"

Vanilla viola cookie: "5 decades ago. My great grandpa played it when he was 10. It was magnificent. This was the piano. But then. The gods blessed the piano. Most people couldn't play the piano during the grand cruise. So they gave the piano for free. And our best players in our family had played once on this piano...but..."

She tried touching the keys...the key dodged her. Pressing itself almost saying 'your not worthy'.

Vanilla viola cookie: "It- it doesn't let me play."

Creme brulee cookie: "...Guess this piano is biassed then contest judges..."

She laughed a bit. Guess I brightened the mood a bit. Or so I thought.

Vanilla viola cookie: "What am I missing? Why doesn't it accept me worthy when I am in this family?"

Creme brulee cookie: "You expect me to have the answer? The answer is in you Viola. It is not something I can tell you."

Vanilla viola cookie: "But no matter how I try to find it. I can't...I can't..."

She looked like she was about to bawl silently. She had tears in her eyes. She tried her best to wipe it.

Creme brulee cookie: "I am sorry but I can't give an answer. I never played this particular piano before."

Vanilla viola cookie: "But...is there anything you can help me with?"

Creme brulee cookie: "Well, I can maybe help you find it. But I don't know exactly what it is."

Vanilla viola cookie: "Well- who was the one that was telling morals and life-lessons to me 30 seconds ago!"

Creme brulee cookie: "Look, listen. I never heard of A 'magical piano' . I can't really help you too much."

Vanilla viola cookie: "B-But my parents will be disappointed in me if I don't become worthy what should I do? What should I do?! What should I do!?!"

Creme brulee cookie: "I will try to help find what is missing to make you worthy to play this piano."

Vanilla viola cookie: "I guess it's not going to hurt to try another shot..."

[Thanks for 2k! I will try to forcefully motivate myself to do this again.]