Part 2.

Part two:

Creme brulee cookie's POV & situation: Time: [1:50~2:40]

It was lunch time, of course I was reading all the pages of the notes that I have to play in the hotel concert. While Linzer cookie went to the dining room to get a meal then came back.

Creme brulee cookie: I sigh.

I was caught of some thought (not telling you what thought it is)

Creme brulee cookie: "Maybe I should go to the dining room, I am getting a bit hungry"

I said to myself as I felt my stomach growl a bit.

I got out of the cart room and started to go to the dining room. It was more packed with cookies than I expected, I saw Linzer cookies looking at her notebook and saw the empty plate, it seemed like she had eaten already.

After I got my order for a vegetable sandwich, I went back to the cart room. Then after I came back I made some tea to eat with the sandwich. After I ate all of my sandwich, Again, I looked at the finale part and remembered White chocolate waffle cookie's line saying: "There is no finale in love." I said in my head, "There is always a finish."

Creme brulee cookie: "I should really rest"

I put my pages in my separate briefcase and closed his eyes and slept for a moment.

Then I was in a dream, on the Cookie world tour I remember that I got a note wrong and everything was silent. I was silent I was- I was sad, upset, shocked and felt pointless. But then I remember a slight memory fading yet passing so fast. I see an empty seat, over the corner of the end. Was I waiting for someone? I didn't know. However, I didn't want to continue. I still remember that I left like a coward.

I woke up from that bad dream

Creme brulee cookie: "Ugh, that bad dream again."

I looked at the clock and it was 7:00, the night sky was forming, the stars started to shine and I could see the moon in the sky which was a bit transparent. I look at the couch in front of me, and...I see Linzer cookie sleeping.

She was sleeping on the window, her notebook was next to her and her pen was in her right hand. It's been a while since I have seen her sleep in front of me. I decided to sleep for the moment but I didn't want that dream to appear in my head again, so I just stared at the Linzer cookie. I realized the moonlight touched her beaming out of the window. I closed my eyes and I slept what was I day dreaming about.

Next morning Wednesday, Time: [8:40~9:09]

Linzer cookie's POV situation Time: ()

I woke up and the first thing I saw in the morning was a Creme brulee cookie...crying? At first I was confused for a sudden but I knocked on the wooden desk to wake him up.

Linzer cookie: "Earthbread to Creme brulee cookie-."

I spoke with confusion and concern but he woke up.

Creme brulee cookie: "Hm...? Oh, Linzer cookie."

Linzer cookie: "Why are you crying? Is there something wrong?"

He noticed the tears on him.

Creme brulee cookie: "Ah, sorry. Uhm."

He wipes his tears on his dough cheeks on his face feeling embarrassed.

Then the conductor spoke in front of the speakers.

Sugerowl conductor: "Hello passengers, your stop will be reached in the estimated time of nineteen minutes, please be ready."