Part 3.

Creme brulee cookie's POV & situation, Time: [9:45~10:00]

I heard the announcement, placed my pages in the briefcase, and left my room then reached the lobby at the right time, several cookies that I hadn't seen before were there.

Milk jelly cookie: "Hello, hello! Everyone that has been invited, thank you for coming to our hotel, though guess there is one guest coming la-."

Epic cookie: "Yes I am late."

Milk jelly cookie: "Ah! Oh uh, yes. Everyone is here.

My eyes were clearly confused, Epic cookie? The hero that almost defeated the dark enchantress? literally is here, I mean that is a rumor.

Epic cookie: "Sorry to keep anyone waiting."

Milk jelly cookie: "No-no Epic cookie, you had just come in time. Well visitors, today is your first day, so I will be saying one announcement, today we will have a nice dinner with everyone in the dining hall in the afternoon and the last day of your stay will finish off with a bawl dance! Better think of your dance partners! That's all, please enjoy your stay."

Everyone was talking amongst themselves, some were going back to their rooms. I decided to go back to my room as well. After all, I do need to practice more.

Linzer cookie's POV & situation, Time: [9:48~10:15]

I was talking with SBJ cookie with the next book he gave me a few ideas, however, that didn't hit a light bulb to my next story.

Linzer cookie: "I am not getting that spark of idea that I will write."

SBJ cookie: "How about you check crime scene files? Maybe that will turn on a light bulb?"

Linzer cookie: "I don't think that will help either, I need. Uh. Better inspiration, not that I am saying those weren't good ideas."

SBJ cookie: "Don't worry, I understand."

SBJ cookie looked like he was thinking.

SBJ cookie: "How about finding what gives your inspiration like, good and important inspiration."

I thought about it for a moment, then a flashback was sliding in my head. 'Creme brulee's song playing...perhaps that will work?'

Linzer cookie: "I think I found it...I guess?"

SBJ cookie: "Really? What is it?"

I got off the chair and started to walk.

Linzer cookie: "If you are that curious, follow me."

SBJ cookie: "Alright, next stop, inspiration."

Creme brulee cookie's POV & situation, Time: [10:25~10:50]

I was practicing once again, noted what I should note for the performance, but I was shocked when I read the invitation letter again, it seems I am not playing. But I thought to myself, might as well do practice.

But then I heard the creaking of a door opening. I looked behind and it was Linzer and SBJ cookie.

Creme brulee cookie: "Why did you guys come here? Is it something related to me?"

Linzer cookie: "Sort of. Uh, can you play one song for us, something related to uh, crime scene related?"

I thought to myself, but I accepted anyway.

Creme brulee cookie: "Sure, uh, can it be a short piece?"

She smiles.

Linzer cookie: "I don't mind."