Part 6 (Page 2)

Third perspective, Time: [10:20~11:00]

SBJ cookie: "Let's see. So one of the readers said, mhm...Yeah it was not me @wigglykneeshaha. If you think it was me I would have had blood on my large poison ink point pen."

WCW(White Chocolate Waffle)cookie: "Yeah, he has a big point pen that has three purple eyes that looked like it was from one of the liberians in the magic city. According to research it was a pen that was held by the academy hiding in the lilly valleys."

SBJ cookie: "Now, no time for tmi, time to solve this mystery!"

SBJ cookie picks up the little metal object.

SBJ cookie: "Ah, so the bullet was here."

WCW cookie: "Let's see. After all, I am an expert on guns."

WCW cookie looks at the bullet and squints his eyes.

WCW cookie: "Hm, that's weird."

SBJ cookie: "What is?"

WCW: "It has the features of a sniper bullet, but then it also has a little line. Perhaps some kind of injection bullet, I really don't know what kind of bullet it is. It's quite new to me."

SBJ cookie: "We can ask Epic cookie perhaps? After all people did say that he is an expert at every weapon"

SBJ cookie and WCW cookie go to Epic cookie which, he was in the lobby.

SBJ cookie: "Excuse me Epic cookie."

Epic cookie: "I heard the news."

SBJ cookie: "Yes, of course. We just wanted you to check the evidence we have got."

SBJ cookie shows the bullet.

Epic cookie: "Sure. hm, It's a sniper dart."

WCW cookie: "A sniper dart is quite heavy, then that means..."

Epic cookie: "They used a blast candy sniper. Perhaps to boost the bullet to the window. However, one thing that is confusing me is, why did the window didn't Break?"

SBJ cookie: "That's true, how did the window didn't have big cracks. Heck, it was a clean shot. There were only little cracks showing out."

WCW cookie: "If the shooter had a blast candy sniper, it would of been loud right?"

Epic cookie: "No, these days, there are ones that shoot quieter now."

WCW cookie: "That's true, but-."

Epic cookie: "Oh well. Any more evidence now?"

SBJ cookie: "Yes. Ah yes! Maybe Linzer cookie knows."

WCW cookie: "Yeah perhaps."

Creme brulee cookie: "W-wait! Uhm. Can I come?"

SBJ cookie: "Oh look who's here? Linzer cookies ex-boyfriend?"

Creme brulee cookie: "First off, don't call me that please."

SBJ cookie: "What? Are you feeling worried?"

Creme brulee cookie: "Honestly, yes. Now, can I go?"

SBJ cookie: "Oh wow. Sure."

Creme brulee cookie: "What do you mean 'oh wow?''

SBJ cookie: "Nothing~."

All three of the cookies go to Jambrook hospital

SBJ cookie: "Linzer cookie were here."

Linzer cookie looked a bit sad.

Linzer cookie: "Ah, SBJ cookie! Good to see you, and both of you as well uh.."

SBJ cookie: "Whats wrong?"

Linzer cookie: "Its just that my- my notebook."

WCW cookie: "You mean this?"

Linzer cookie: "Gasp, Thank you!"

WCW cookie: "Don't thank me Linzer cookie. Epic cookie fixed it."

Creme brulee cookie: "..."

Creme brulee cookie was in silence, feeling a bit left out.

SBJ cookie: "Ah, yes. Linzer cookie. Have seen anyone outside or around you? Perhaps maybe outside of the window?"

Linzer cookie: "Yes, I sort of did. What I remember is that before I fainted, I saw green eyes that had a white line. You know, like cats in the morning when there is sunlight they have those lined eyes?"

SBJ cookie: "Hm, quite interesting. Anything more?"

Linzer cookie: "I think that's really it. I don't remember anything after I fainted."

SBJ cookie: "Ah well, WCW cookie, lets go."

Creme brulee cookie: "Uh. What about-."

SBJ cookie: "You? You can just be with Linzer cookie, and be comfortable."

Creme brulee cookie: "Oh uh. Okay..."

SBJ cookie: "Come on WCW cookie, lets go!"

WCW cookie: "Yeah sure!" 

The two cookie's left the hospital room.

[{Effective evidence all found. So far...]}

[Sniper dart, window with a little hole and only small cracks left and Linzer cookie telling that she saw white-lined green eyes.]

SBJ cookie: "I should note this."

WCW cookie: "Yeah you should."

(642 word)

(Sorry if this was to short, even if adding up with page 1, it only has at least 900 or so words, sorry.)