Arthit smiled back, his heart swelling with a mixture of emotions. Despite the complexities of their relationship, there was an undeniable bond between them, a connection that transcended their differences.

"Tomorrow never comes Kongpob! "Arthit smirked "Why wait when you can make it up to me, Today?"

Kongpob perked up, obviously interested "How can I make it up to you? Do you need anything?"

"Yeah! I need you to visit me like you did yesternight. May be we can have actual food together"

Kongpob couldn't help but pity Arthit. General must have been habitual of eating with people- his fellow soldiers, dignitaries and more. It must have been painful for him to eat alone. "Done"KOngpob replied "Anything else that I can do for you?"

"This collar makes my beast agitated. I need some activity to keep the lunacy and aggresiveness at par"Arthit replied. 

These anti shifting collars were made to contain their inner animal spirit which by restrictions imposed on shifting,  grew more and more aggressive and frustrated to shift. And prolonged collar wearing only made them to try to force shift which depleted their physical and core strength and frustrated their beasts further- driving them to lunacy and a painful death- by their own hands or execution.

"Arthit you know I can't let you run free on our territory or give you weapons for practice" Kongpob replied apologetic

"I know" Arthit chirped "That is why I want a wrestling practice with you. Hand to hand comabat will be a good way for my beast to discharge extra energy and frustration. Who knows he will feel collar is worth it, if we could land a punch on your handsome face?"

Kongpob chuckled " Keep dreaming..I have learnt from the best trainer"

"Which happens to be me" Arthit retorted.

"My trainer did not think I am handsome. He used to call me an ugly toad" Kongpob chuckled remembering. His beast used to get so ruffled to be called a frog.

"Not an ugly toad...he called you the frog prince. Who for your kind information- was a classicaly handsome man" Arthit defended himself.

"I am glad for the explaination General...but I stand by my point. No one likes to be called a frog .. especially from someone they look up to..."

"Your whole batch were frogs...saving energy during training and overactive at night to make chaos and pranks. And you were leader of them and a prince - So 'The Frog Prince" Arthit argued.

"And you have invited me to sleep on your pillow and suddenly find me handsome..Its quite fitting kind princess" Kong  teased back

"I have always thought you are a handsome male specimen"

"What?"Kongpob's eyes were wide. Hearing his own words, Arthit;s eyes were wide with surprise too. 

"Really?" Kongpob asked." With all that cursing and punishing, I would have never guessed."

"Yeah..well. I did what was necessary to keep your lot alive and train you well. Now, you do what you need to keep your kingdom happy, healthy and safe."

"And my mate too" Kongpob said. "My duty to my Kingdom comes first as a king but my priority as a man are you, Arthit- my mate."

"You don't have to" Arthit said. "Our mating is not real, Kongpob. While I admire you and respect you and find you handsome and man worth having by my side- I may never love you like you deserve. I may never love you at all. Don't ruin your life on a probability, Kongpob."