CHAPTER 2

ARIA

Does anyone literally fly their car at midnight in a thunder speed that they can crash into anyone who comes in front, I don't think so but yes here i am doing the exact same thing. I called Anu continuously in hope that she will pick it up but nothing her phone was switched off and thank god it didn't took much time to track her down, she told me to come fast but i didn't tell where so first thing i did was to track her down after the phone disconnected.

I got so worried and afraid about her that sweat started forming on my forehead my hands were getting all sweaty and my heart was pounding like it will explode at any moment. The feeling of losing the close one engulfed me once again, thousands of thoughts were running in my mind that what if i will not be able to reach on time? what was the scream about? Is any thief break down in her apartment? who wanted to harm a person who can't kill a fly? How will she able to everything till i reach there, she doesn't even know F of Fight? 

I dashed into her apartment as soon as reached there it was filled with silence and darkness "Anushka are you alright?? heyy, where are you ?" i opened the door of her bedroom and god she jumped on me like a kangaroo's baby " hey hey hey is everything alright? " i asked while hugging her back, her appearance tells how afraid she was sweat formed on her head,heavy breathing like she was struggling with something, her eyes tightly shut "See i'm right here anu no one can even touch you know tell me what happened" i asked with the softest tone possible

"he was staring right into my eyes as he will engulf me in one gulp" she said with low and frightened tone which was making me hella worried god knows what will i do that person who made this state of my bestie" hey see here, now tell me what happened?" i made her face me and asked about the situation she took a long breath and started explaining. 

"I just came back from my late-night refreshing shower and decided to continue reading my novel and this chapter was full dedicated to her best friend, so it reminded me of you and it was long time since we talked or hang out so when i got up to pick my phone and called you and i saw a giant black coloured lizard hanging out on my celling and just above me staring right into my eyes i really got afraid." she said with most puppy eyes and innocent face ever exist

"WHAT THE ....." i took a deep breath to control my anger " what the hell happened to your phone it got disconnected and then switch off i called you millions of time" 

"Oh that, when i saw the lizard i started panic and screaming and to my luck it fell down and started crawling towards me so i jumped on bed and in this process my phone fell and break down" i let down a deep blow and laid down on the bed while releasing all the emotions i have been holding up 

"hey what happened you look tensed" SERIOUSLY she is asking me this, i gave a annoying glare and started ranting all the frustration i been holding

"WOW seriously you are asking me this when you just gave me almost a heart attack by screaming like 5 year old kid who is afraid of lizards, if you wanted to give me a call or take to me you can just do it like normal people" i closed my eyes as once again anger win over me and guilt wash over me as soon as those words escape from my mouth. I never shout on her but today many events happened which frustrated the hell out of me and now i really got afraid and worried about her she is my only bestie and i protect her with my life, i don't care about anyone else but her, i can't be able to lie without her.

"Everyone is afraid of something it's a human emotion which you lack and for your kind information everyone have a busy schedule it's about how we manage time for our close people" it was almost after a decade that we are fighting and i hate it.