Characters

FMC FAMIILY MEMBERS

Nirmala Metha - Rakesh's Mother 

Aria's grandmother, a very stereotypical of nature, she has typical Dadi's vibe, always take Mayra side even if she is wrong. can't stand Aria for a second.     

Rakesh Mehta - Aria's Stepfather 

Currently ruling Mehta's company, Mayra is his first and last priority. Very Arrogant and self-esteemed person. 

Amrita Singhania - Aria's Mother

Love Aria to core, want to give her all the happiness. Always support her no matter what, a very sweet and warmhearted person. Had faced many difficulties in her life but still stayed strong.

Mayra Mehta - Aria's Stepsister 

27 years old, currently unemployed, go his father office out of formality, Self-centered, attention seeker, always create new challenges in aria's life.

MMC FAMILY MEMBERS

Jagdish Oberoi & Rekha Jagdish Oberoi 

Ayaansh's grandfather and grandmother, carry on one day to the next their like they are youthful. Doesn't like to interfere much in other's life.

Ashok Oberoi - Ayaansh's Father

love his son and daughter with his whole heart but doesn't show much, Made Ayaansh CEO of Oberoi's company. living his life peacefully and help Ayaansh time to time with the company.

Shobha Oberoi - Ayaansh's mother

Sugarcoated woman, always prefer Ayaansh more than ahvi. Always like to brag about things and want to set up her friend's daughter with Ayaansh.

Ahvi Oberoi - Ayaansh's Sister

A sweet, reserved person, Princess of his brother and his friends.  currently studying her fashion designing course in university.

SIDE CHARACTERS

Anushka Sehgal - Aria's best friend

Kiaan Ahuja - Ayaansh's best friend

Abhishek Singhania - Ayaansh's best friend