CHAPTER 7● HIS NEW PLAN'S

Comenzar desde el principio

"Wait, you haven't eaten anything since this afternoon," Yuvaan bhai looked at me in shock.

"Seriously guys, you are stressing so much over me, and besides, I had some fruits at the hospital in the afternoon. I'm not hungry right now, please. I'll have dinner with all of you later," I tried to explain, but both husband and wife were not in the mood to listen to me....

Ek jese haii dono jiddi....

"" you barely ate any fruits, so obviously your stomach isn't full. Besides, you get hungry every hour anyway. Why aren't you feeling hungry today? Your health is okay, right?"" my brother asked as he put his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Bro, I'm fine, you're just unnecessarily worried. And seriously, I'm not hungry right now, I'll have dinner with you later and eat an extra roti then, okay? But not now, please," I pleaded with him, giving him my innocent eyes, but he wasn't about to let me off without eating...

"I'll have to make you eat a little, dear," I heard my sister-in-law Ashvi's voice as she sat in front of me, holding a plate and breaking a piece of roti to dip in vegetables and bring it close to my mouth.

"Open up," she said gently.

"Bhabhi. ..." I was about to refuse the food again, but seeing her concern, I opened my mouth and took the morsel inside.

I have the best family ever, with my brother's and sister-in-laws who take such good care of me and treat me like their own kids. It's just amazing to have them around...

she just kept feeding me, and I kept eating. My brother couldn't take his eyes off us, he was seriously smitten.

"'Please, no more food,'" I asked my sister-in-law, and luckily she agreed and didn't push me to eat.

'You relax now, we're heading out,' Don't stress yourself too much about the yesterday accident we will handle it."
my brother said and I just nodded. They both left the room. I glanced over at Elli, fast asleep on her bed after her meal. It made me smile, so I decided to let her be, she needed her rest too.

 Then I looked outside and saw it was raining, which made me smile even more

. Then I looked outside and saw it was raining, which made me smile even more.

"I absolutely adore the rain, it's the best weather." I embraced myself and gazed affectionately at the raindrops, a sight that brought me great joy.

"Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book."

Book se yaad aaya !!
Janvi gave me this amazing book that I just started reading. So I jumped off my swing, dashed to my room, and opened the cupboard
where i hide these books And guess what? I found a book called

"Heartless. It introduces Cade Eaton, a single dad looking for a summer nanny for his kid. His brother's fiancé asks her best friend to step in, and that's where Cade and Willa's love story kicks off. He's all grumpy while she's a total sunshine. She's everything he desires but can't have. Their bond is so strong, even his kid adores her. It's a forbidden romance that will definitely tickle your fancy with spicy scenes. Just thinking about it makes me blush. I'm obsessed with these fictional characters and really wish for a man like them. I hope to create similar moments from the book with my future partner."