Chapter 11

I grabbed the hem of my dress and moved quickly. The reason I came here is not for an outing.

Coming to the capital for a moment, I erased the name Carbella Rudbihi. I'm Blake Ariandel, the famous daughter of a rich man whom everyone didn't know her face from now on.
Count Ariandel. I heard that he was originally a modest noble and then suddenly became rich out of nowhere. Although he was lucky enough to make it to the capital, I was told that he often sails, and his daughter is still and can't come to the capital often. And this year, Lady Ariandel's health is not very good, so she will never be able to set foot in the capital. Of course, this is the information from Sir Shubart.

It was the perfect identity to borrow. Plus, we already blocked the invitation before the invitation arrived.

In fact, the identity that Sir Shubart brought first was better. The mansion was also much larger and grander than here. But the reason I chose to be Lady Ariandel is just because she is the real better half of Valery Ahibara Kasinev. Of course, it happened after I died due to the evil things I did with my mother in the original story.

I have a strong desire to be alive even though I will be involved like in the original story, but why am I in a hurry now?

I was told that the banquet would be held at the imperial palace in three days while in the carriage. When I heard the order to go back to the capital, I thought that avoiding the prince was already out of the question, but the progress was even faster. I'm sure it would happen later in the original story.

Still, my power wasn't manifested yet, but the plan was getting faster than I expected. So I was ordered by my mother to attend the banquet without asking about my opinion first.
I don't know where Blake Ariandel, the real half better of Valery, is right now. Because she's the character that appears late in the future. I've never actually seen her, so I don't know whether she got kidnapped or missing. The only thing I know about her right now is she had red hair and red eyes, plus some other features.

I borrowed her name for a while, and I'm going to return it when I'm done. Well, about the aftermath... Perhaps Sir Shubart will take care of it.

Why would I have to worry about it when my hands are already full?
It felt different to ride the carriage passing through the center of the capital.

"We're here."

"Yes."

I got off the carriage and went straight into the boutique.

"We have been waiting, Lady Ariandel."

I had already made a reservation before I arrived in the capital, so I could get things done right away without having to wait.

"I'd like this design."

Then, Ian took out a bunch of papers from behind and handed them to Madame. They were all designs that were completely opposite to my taste.

When it comes to choosing a dress, I like a dark but glamorous and not boring style. The dresses painted on the documents were bright and glamorous, but the pattern was monotonous and elegant.

"Wait here."

I told that to Ian before entering the design room and followed Madame into the dressing room.

"Lady, can you raise your arm?"

I raised my arms gently. Then Madame, the owner of this boutique, quickly took my measurements with my hair neatly tucked up. It took her a few minutes to measure my entire measurement. She began to draw a new dress by combining the papers she received from Ian and my opinion.

"Can you make the pockets a little bigger on the inside?"

"Is Lady talking about the inside of the dress skirt?"