𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Kim Taehyung

Age- 30 Profession- Billionaire Ceo Of Kim Perficient

Age- 30
Profession- Billionaire Ceo Of Kim Perficient.
Personality- Cold, Rude, Aggressive and sweet to his grandma and friends only.
Bestfriends- Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.

<><><><><>

Sanjana Rajvansh

Age- 20 Profession- 3rd year Uni Student Personality- kind, loving, shy and protective about her loved ones

Age- 20
Profession- 3rd year Uni Student
Personality- kind, loving, shy and protective about her loved ones.
Family- Have a year old son, Parents dead and brother have cutted his ties with her.
Bestfriends- Kang Sarah and Rina Somani.

<><><><><>

Kim Taejan

Age- Almost a year old.
Parents- Kim Taehyung & Sanjana Rajvansh.
Favorite Persons- Sarah, Rina and Mr.Mochi, Mr.Bunny.

************

Sanjana Rajvansh is a single mother to an almost a year baby...
She works at a Cafe partime while studying in her last Uni year completing her graduation...
She has her bestfriends who are always there for her by her side and love her so much like their own little sister...

<><><><><>

Kim Taehyung is a Billionaire & Ceo Of Kim Perficient and currently single after divorcing his ex-Wife Lee Minji a few months ago...
He's always busy in his work and is currently in search of someone desperately since last few months...

Let's see how destiny brings these two different individuals together and what their future might be!

***********