Charlie and Vaggie blush as they try on the outfits, feeling a bit self-conscious about the tight and revealing nature of them

Angel Dust: You two look like Y/N's personal strippers!

Angel Dust laughed. Vaggie growled

Angel Dust: Gotta say, Y/N's gonna be surprised when he sees those. At least put on a show for him.

Charlie: Angel...I don't think that's necessary. But, it sounds kinda fun...

/////

Y/N was watching the Goofy short How to be a Sailor, when Charlie and Vaggie walked in. Y/N blushed brightly.

Y/N: Uh, hey guys. What's with the outfits?

Charlie: Oh, Velvette sent them over. She thought they might cheer you up.

Vaggie: Yeah, we're not so sure about them though.

Y/N: Oh, I like them. It makes you both look hot-I mean cute!

Charlie and Vaggie blushed and smiled. Y/N looked at them and got a nose bleed.

Charlie and Vaggie immediately rush to Y/N's side, grabbing tissues and gently tilting his head back to stop the nosebleed.

Charlie: Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Vaggie: Let's get you cleaned up. Here, hold this tissue against your nose.

Charlie and Vaggie delicately dab at Y/N's face with tissues, cleaning away the blood while keeping him calm.

Charlie: You're doing great, Y/N. Just hold the tissue against your nose for a bit longer.

Vaggie: Yeah, it'll stop soon. Just take deep breaths, okay?

Soon the bleeding stopped. Vaggie carefully wiped away the blood from Y/N's face, ensuring he's clean and comfortable. She got up and walked to throw the tissue away. However, as she bent down to throw away the tissue, she unintentionally gave Y/N and Charlie a great view of her butt and panties, as the outfit was a little small around the belt area.

Y/N and Charlie blushed brightly. Vaggie looked back at Charlie and Y/N.

Vaggie: What?

Y/N: Well...we kinda...sorta...

Charlie: Saw your lower area.

Vaggie immediately blushed brightly after hearing that.

Y/N: But if it makes you feel better, I like the outfits.

Charlie and Vaggie exchange surprised glances before smiling at Y/N.

Charlie: Thanks, Y/N. We're glad you like them.

Both Charlie and Vaggie sat down next to Y/N in the bed. Y/N blushed as the outfits were practically hugging their bodies and showing off their curves.

Both girls could feel the outfits hugging then tightly.