9. Jeon Wonwoo is...kind of hot

chapter summary: Delulu Mingyu thinks Wonwoo is in love with him and tries to make Wonwoo realize that he is not perfect...Yeah, it backfires

Mingyu had been wrong, totally.

Right now they were in the restaurant, after finishing eating they had left directly because Mingyu had to work and...

Jeon Wonwoo didn't want to run away, in fact, he wanted to stay right there, possibly until he died.

While picking up Mingyu and eating the breakfast that Mingyu had prepared for him, Wonwoo had thought that this was a good day just for that reason, that nothing could make him happier. But of course he could never, ever, have imagined the vision of Kim Mingyu in a short black skirt and fishnet stockings.

Wonwoo knew it was inappropriate to stare but he couldn't stop, which of course made Mingyu blush and be even clumsier than usual.

There was something fascinating about seeing a man of his size and build type dressed that way, something that made wonwoo feel things that he didn't want to think about.

"Hyung! Enough looking at me" Mingyu pleaded the third time he dropped a glass of water. He was lucky that customers thought he was portraying a slightly clumsy, but charismatic maid.

"I'm sorry... Wao." Wonwoo let the amazement seep into his voice. "You look... good."

It wasn't true, good was too little to describe how Mingyu looked. Wonwoo didn't think an entire dictionary was enough to describe what Mingyu looked like. The tender beauty of his face adorned by the cap compared to his legs, strong and defined but long and elegant.

"Don't make fun of me," Mingyu protested with a pout.

"I do not do it"

"Wonwoo-ya," Jeonghan said with a smile as he suddenly appeared, carrying a tray in his hands. "Thank you for bringing Mingyu to work, and for staying here. Is there anyone taking your order yet?"

"Hello, Jeonghan-hyung," he returned the greeting. "No, no one has taken my order yet, I was looking at the menu."

"It's not true, he was looking at me!" Mingyu protested, crossing his arms, not thinking about how Jeonghan would react to this information.

"Wonwoo-ya!" Jeonghan squealed excitedly, "Doesn't he look sexy? Mingyu can really pull off any concept, it's amazing"

Before Wonwoo could answer anything, Mingyu walked over to them and pushed Jeonghan aside to end his torture.

"YA, hyung! Go serve the other tables, I will be in charge of taking the order at this one" he asked.

Jeonghan stuck out his tongue at him (very mature) but he ignored him, leaving them alone, but not before giving them another suggestive look.

Mingyu wanted to kill himself.

"I can't believe you're still hungry after everything we ate," he practically complained.

Wonwoo shrugged.

"The truth is I'm not very hungry, but I feel like having a coffee."

Mingyu sighed, Wonwoo could grab it anywhere else, but of course he couldn't say that to his face because at the end of the day he was just another client for Jeonghan, and it would also be very rude considering everything Wonwoo had done for him so far.

"Black?" he asked resignedly.

"Yes, and two sugar," Wonwoo pointed out with a smile.

Mingyu let out a long sigh before heading towards the kitchen, ignoring Jeonghan as best he could, who was still looking at him suggestively.