9. Unexpected sight.

As soon as i open my eyes, my gaze meets the rays of sunshine again. I slowly sit up in the bed, feeling confused about my surrounding at first. After a moment, the memories hit me. Right.. The Wind estate! My new home..

After taking a look at my new phone, which Sanemi gave me, i see that its 8:27 am, which is a great time to eat breakfast. I get out of bed, and walk over to the closet to grab some clothes. I notice some clothes in there, which weren't there before. He must have been in here when i was asleep. How embarrassing..!!

I switch into the new clothes, and i notice that those are clothes for Females.. Where did he get those? I doubt he's wearing girly clothes in his free time..

A small and amused smile sneaks on to my face at the thought of it, but i brush away my curiousness as soon as i hear my stomach grumbling. I grab my phone, put it into one of my pockets and walk out of my new room.

As i walk downstairs, i immediately notice again, how well decorated this estate is. I just cant get over it. Plants here, Art there, small lights there. As i walk into the room where the Kitchen is supposed to be, i catch myself being surprised. The kitches is a lot bigger than i thought! The kitchen is probably bigger than my room..

A plate of food catches my eye, and i walk up to the dining table to see a small note laying next to the plate. I gently pick up the note, and read whats on it.

'Y/n'

Wow.. I guess the food is for me then..

The smell of food makes my stomach grumble again, and i look at the plate. Some bacon, eggs and toast. A simple, yet nice breakfast.

I sit down at the table, and start eating. While i eat, i notice some quiet noises, which definitely come from this house. That probably means Sanemi is still here!

After several minutes, i finally finish my food, and grab my plate to walk over to the sink and wash it. I wash the plate, and look around in every cabinet to find where the plates belong.

Hmm.. Where are the damn plates?! Maybe there? No.. Ah, probably there!

Finally! I immediately place my plate on top of the other ones, and close the cabinet.

My ears perk up as i hear that noise again.. Where does this come from?

My curiosity gets me, as walk out of the kitchen to try and find the source of this sound. After sever minutes of searching, i walk into the living room. I enter the living room, and notice the sound being louder, which means i'm close to it.

I look around in the Living room. It looks super cozy! A big Couch, a nice TV hanging on the wall, a bookshelf next to the TV, a Fluffy Carpet on the Ground and another door that seems to lead into another room.. hmm.. What's behind that door?

I walk over to the door and open it. What i see, is definitely a unexpected sight.

That must be the dojo.. But- oh my god..

I instantly feel the blood rushing into my cheeks at whats in front of me. In front of me, theres Sanemi. Shirtless. Training with a dummy.

Without noticing, i start staring at him. His whole upper body is exposed.

Woah.. Thats a lot of scars. And those muscles.. Why does he have to look so good?! I never thought he'd look that goo-

My thoughts get cut off as he suddenly turns towards me and starts speaking up.

"You done staring?"

I feel my cheeks getting even redder, and i start stuttering in embaressment.

"I uh.. I.. Sorry.. I just wanted to find out what those sounds were.. B-but now i know that youre making those sounds.. Uh.. Sorry.."

Probably the Wooden sword colliding with the dummy.. Thats probably what caused the sounds..

Right as i expect him to answer me, he just turns back to continue training. Wow, rude.. I do the same as him, and turn around to walk away from the dojo.

That was so embarrassing..!! But damn, he's muscular!

I feel the blood rushing into my cheeks again just by the thought of it.

As i walk through the estate again, decide to go outside for a bit. So i make my way out of the estate, feeling the fresh air on my skin.

Lets hope that the rest of the day won't be as embarrasing as it was a few minutes ago..

A/n: hey! A rather short chapter this time, but i've got some plans for the next chapters. Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day! And sorry for the short chapter..