8. My new home.

"Oi.. Ay, moron!"

My eyes open and i'm still on his back. I fell asleep on his back for about 5 minutes.

"Hm..?"

I rub my eyes, and i immediately notice a really big estate. Where are we..? Wait.. IS THIS HIS ESTATE?!

"Did you seriously just fell asleep on my damn back?!"

"Uh.. Yeah, sorry.."

My voice is nothing more than a quiet mumbling since i'm really tired. Awh man.. I really wanted to sleep some more.. Was actually comfy on his back!

"Dont do that ever again."

"Hey, its not like i can do anything about it! I'm tired, okay?!"

He sighs in annoyance while he's still holding on to my thighs, keeping me on his back.

"So.. Are you gonna let me down now or what?"

He looks confused at first, drops me to the ground a second later tho.

"Ow!! You could have set me down gently, y'know?!"

"Shut up, i'll show you my estate now."

A small 'tsk' escapes my mouth, and as soon as he shoote me a glare, i look down and follow him. As i walk inside, i look at the interior design in awe. Everything is well decorated with plants, shelfs, books, art works and lights. I never would have thought that a grumpy and harsh person like him would actually care about a well decorated home.

"Main door. Kitchen to the left, big living room to the right. Rooms are upstairs, for example my room and yours. You'll have your own room of course."

He points towards the stairs on front of us, which lead to the private rooms. He starts walking towards the stairs, so i follow him. As we arrive upstairs, i see a long hallway, around 5 rooms on each side, making it 10 rooms. At the end of the hallway, theres another door, making it 11 room.

Why does one person need that many rooms?!

"My room is the one at the end of the hall. Yours is the one on the left side, the one next to mine."

(I made a little sketch

(I made a little sketch. The rooms look super small here, but theres actually a lot more space between every room. I just had to improvise to get all rooms on the picture!)

"Okay.."

"Youre not allowed to walk into my room. Only if i tell you to specifically walk into my room for whatever reason. The other rooms are not important, as no one lives inside them currently."