10. New friends?

Trees.. Plants.. Flowers.. Everything looks so beautiful here. Birds singing.. The soft wind.. The trees.. Everything around me seems like heaven. I take in my surroundings, while looking around in awe.

As i keep walking, i start gettong lost in thoughts. Why is Sanemi such a grumpy person? No, grumpy isn't the word to describe him... I dont think theres a word to decribe him. But damn, no matter how rude he is, he still saved me. And for that, i'll be thankful forever.

"Good morning!"

A happy voice interrupts my thoughts. I blink and get shocked as i notice that there's a Estate right in front of me. It looks the same as Sanemi's, but is filled with more life. The estate is surrounded by pink and green flowers, making the estate look even more colorful.

My head finally snaps towards the person that just greeted me. In front of me is standing a Girl. She has Pink and green hair, and looks like a pure sunshine. Her aura spreads pure happiness and kindness.

But theres one more thing that has caught my eye. She's wearing a uniform that reminds me of Sanemi's, and she has a Katana.

"Excuse me..?"

She stops in her tracks as i call out to her, and she immediately turns around with a wide smile.

"Oh? Can i help you?"

"I just.. I noticed your uniform and i was wondering if.. Well.. Are you a demon slayer..?"

Her gaze switches to a surprised one as she hears my words.

"Yes i am! I am a hashira, to be exact."

She has a smile on her face back again.

A hashira..?! Why do i keep running into those?

"A hashira? So, you know Shinazugawa..?"

Now her gaze switches to a gaze of pure surprise and shock.

"Sanemi? Sanemi Shinazugawa? Yes, i do know him. Are you a friend?"

"Well, not exactly.. I'm his tsuguko.."

"I didn't know he had a tsuguko!! My name is Mitsuri Kanroji, i'm so happy to meet you!! What's your name? Do you like Sakura mochi? I have a lot of them at home!!"

I get startled a she seems all excited all of a sudden.

"I uh.. My name is Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet you! Well, actually i'm his tsuguko since yesterday, thats probably why you havent heard of me yet.. And uhm, yes, i do like sakura mochi.."

I try to answer all of her questions at once, which is actually harder than i thought since she started throwing those questions at me out of nowhere.

"Wonderful! I actually wanted to meet up with someone, how about you come join us??"

"Oh, uh.. I dont wanna interrupt anything.."

"Oh, no no!! Please, come join us! I'd be so happy to get to know you!"

Should i say yes..? But i dont wanna be a burden, or interrupt anything!! But she's asking so kindly.. And she seems like such a cute girl..