Father of humanity: First Thinker edition part 2

He let the woman ramble on, making reason after reason thinking she was getting the best of him but he knew better. After she finished making excuses he stared at her for a while, before releasing a heavy sigh. He knew for a fact that she was spying on him for a reason if she didn't two shits about him when she left all those centuries ago why would she do that now?

"Beltis, just tell me the truth, please. I am not the same idiot that you knew when you left me. Please explain why you were spying on me, or else I would ask you to leave."

The first man shocked the woman, he did not believe a single word she said even though there was a hint of truth in it. He had every right not to believe a single word she said, and honestly, it hurt that he was treating her like this. She took a deep breath before she drank the last bit of her tea and looked straight at Adam.

"I'm sorry about this Adam, we wanted to make sure you're ok. You know full well That you scared them. All we want to do is make sure this doesn't spiral out of control." She exclaimed, hoping this abridged story would satisfy him for now.

"I believe you overstayed your welcome Beltis. This conversation is not going anywhere, and I would rather use my time to do something productive." Adam said, there was no interest in his voice. It betrayed no emotions.

Before the woman could say anything she found herself in front of the entrance of the massive facility the primordial man built. She sighed, and while it hurt to be treated like this deep down she knew this outcome was inevitable. The only thing she knows for now is that the man is dangerous, with a mind that makes him even more of a threat. No, she shouldn't think of him like this, she owes the man this courtesy.

Adam saw Beltis fly away through the observation runes he set up till he got a proper surveillance system and protection. Honestly, did this lady think him naive enough to be easily fooled by a flimsy reason, he was the fucking father of humanity damn it. He raised literal generations practically on his own and knows well when someone is lying. For now, he will let the elders drown in their fear and paranoia. Outside of Sera and Emily, he cared so little about what the elders thought of him.

"Perhaps a walk down the beach would do me some good."

Location: Earth, the first settlement.

Cain stared at his father's grave, God it's been decades since the first man passed the eldest of his children couldn't wrap his mind around this death. He jolted a bit feeling a hand on his back, and it was Aclima and Abel. They were probably here to pay their respects to their dad like many of his children did throughout the years. The eldest sighed and returned his gaze to the grave.

"I still can't believe he's gone you know, one moment he's sitting on a rock watching his grandchildren play, and the next he's laying in his cot dying." The eldest couldn't help but lament this fact.

"I know brother, part of me still wishes he would be there to wake us up or even scold us for our misdeeds. Age has taken its toll on him, and it was time for him to rest."

As much as Cain wanted to refute his brother's statement he knew it was true. The eldest son of Adam was already feeling the ravages of time himself, as for how long he didn't know. What he knows is that he will live his life to the fullest just like his father wanted. He owed it to the man who never gave up on him, picked him up when he was down and shaped him into the individual that he is today.

Aclima remained silent, the eldest daughter let her brothers talk before silently paying her respects to her father and left. She could remember the day when their father ended up prohibiting them from making tributes to the angels, and with that decision endorsed by the tall one and the shorter one who looked exactly like her sister a lot of problems between Cain and Abel vanished. Even as adults he took a firm hand with both of them, and now their brotherly bond became a lot stronger. Aclima dreaded what would happen if their father did not intervene.

"When do you think mother will visit Cain?" Abel asked, however, Cain didn't even bother to answer. The fallout between Adam and Eve still had its grip on him.

"Let's go back, we still have responsibilities to handle," Cain exclaimed before turning back and walking away.

And there it is the second part. Now that I am done with my finals I will continue writing. Boy is Adam one distrustful guy, sort of like Azmuth when they first showed him in the OG Ben 10. I am not planning on making him a hermit, a certain seraphim duo won't allow that. Beltis was spying on him not completely out of the goodness of her heart but for a reason that will be explained in future chapters. How did you like the twist with Cain guys? I made it as a result of the original having Adam promise that he would never abandon his children, and being the Chad father he is he did it. Cain won't be the first murderer, that will be a minor background thing that won't have any significance unless it serves a purpose plot-wise. Adam is still setting up shop and is gathering resources to build what his former life considered an ideal working place. I still have so many things I want to introduce but I have to give some attention to the other ideas I still plan on writing. Take care everyone, and have a nice day.

Gargantua out.