Acheron - Mad Love

Request - @acheronswife_real

(Y/N) - I'll decide on the outfit so that it's easier for me. Plus, unless it is precise, I am writing the abilities I think fit to story.

3254 words.

------------------------------------------

Penacony was the most well known... Entertainment planet let's says... But of course it was not the only one.

Humans are known to go crazy under boredom, brain lacking stimulation and creating it itself.

And not only that but that doesn't matter in the long or short run.

What does is the neon lights of the rain city shining bright under the elemental flood being the only source of light to guide the people along.

Neon signs so bright it would hurt to look directly at them, blasting half garbled publicity that has been on loop for eras it seemed, sound distorted and drowned by the falling water.

The clicking off heels on pavement also barely heard under the ravaging strength of the pelting rain but a simple red umbrella was enough to keep the owner of it mostly protected from the elements, legs still splashed with the anger of the sky.

A woman ignored by most of the people making their way through the dark evening graced by this rain storm from hell. Not seen, passed over, even when she stood out with her colors.

Heh... She barely had any and not simply talking about her outfit being mostly white and purple with blacks and goldens... She didn't really care anyway, that's all she needed, but she did stand out against this sea of black and dark outfits.

She couldn't fully remember why she was here but she knew she needed to be, that was enough for her.
Not wanting to take out her phone and look through the hundreds of notes or pull out her sword to remember, not right now, just following where her legs were leading her.

"Hmm..." But like with after that dance with the memokeeper that was now a really distant memory, thinking a lot about a question did lead her to remembering the answer or the reason for the question itself, just like muttering the name annihilation gang let her remember them for a moment. "Oh... That's why." She muttered... Acheron hmming softly.

That's right, hired to try to stop a criminal... to try.

This criminal was supposed to be so elusive and yet known enough that people were ready to pay any amount to a mysterious galaxy ranger with not information about her available if she was able to just give them a hint of anything about them.