15. DRAMA AFTER CONFESSIONS

"you know, you've been acting dead silent ever since we had our break time."

xiaoqi ignored the liu, and placed the cups inside the cupboard, then, she was about to grab the all-purpose cleaner spray, but yangyang took the opportunity to spin her around and lift her off the floor, and placed her on the counter, leaving her shock "yangyang, i was cleaning" she pointed out, which made the male scoff.

"so now you have the audacity to speak?" he raised a brow, making her sigh "now, what's this about?" he asked, and it took a while for her to reply "you know, you should've warned me before kissing me" she pointed out.

"so you didn't like it?" he asked, his eyes not leaving hers. "so, all this was just a friend thing to you? all those hang outs, cars rides, late night phone calls, and you only think of me as a-"

yangyang was taken aback when she grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close, before closing the gap and pressed her lips on his. however, it didn't take long for him to respond to the kiss, as he slightly tilted his head and placed his hands on her sides, trapping her.

the lu's hands let go of yangyangs shirt and travelled to the back of his neck before intertwining them, and yangyangs hand went to cup her right cheek, as they pulled away, catching their breaths.

"who says i dont like you back?" xiaoqi spoke up, hands still around the back of his neck, and her question made him smile "i think i should just ask you straightforwardly, then. xiaoqi, will you be my girlfriend?"

"i would love to" she replied, which made him smile harder as he placed a small peck on the tip of her nose.

"i think we should get back to cleaning before we forget about it" xiaoqi blurted out, which made him realize "oh yeah, we were supposed to clean this place."

💗

"i cant believe it, i get a sick leave for two days and you two are already- ow!"

yeobin grimaced as xiaoqi pinched his arm "nari alert" she said, which made the older go quiet. they watched nari enter the cafe with a pissed off look, and she took a random strangers cup before she marched towards the chinese girl and took the plastic lid off before she splashed the cup of coffee on her clothes.

"nari, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" xiaoqi exclaimed, grabbing a bunch of tissues and tried to wipe it on her clothes, but it was already stained.

curse myself for wearing white...

i knew that i shouldn't have come here on my off day. 

xiaoqi felt stares at her- especially from men, and it disgusted her.

"no, bitch. what is wrong with you? you stole my boyfriend-"

xiaoqi stood up from the seat which was in front of the counter, before she fired back.

"he was never your boyfriend in the first place!" the chinese hissed, which made the customers gasp, along with the employees and yeobin, who took out popcorn from god knows where.

"you think you're so special because mrs. liu hasn't fired you yet, dont you? well guess what? your daddy is the only reason why you are still standing here" xiaoqi continued, earning another gasp.

"yangyang and i just started dating, so you better not even try to butt in and try to ruin it, and you!" she painted at minjun who slightly jumped in shock "my name is xiaoqi, call me snowy one more time and i will shove a whole bucket of snow in your ass" she warned, and minjun could only nod, still confused yet felt a rush of fear through his spine.

"i am going to deal with your bullshit tomorrow, after i clean my shirt" she mumbled to nari, who was fuming on the spot, and watched as the chinese left "YOU BITCH, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?!"

suddenly, the door opened, revealing yangyang who looked curious "why does qiqi look like she is about to burn someone's hose down?" he asked, peaking his head through, which made yeobin yell at him 

"what are you standing there for? go after her you dumbass."

────

double update !!