Natasha - Trouble

Start from the beginning

Sure Sampo might have stolen this from a random guard on the surface for half a dry cracker she offered him when both were younger but still... It was important to her, reminding her of him.

She looked up towards the ceiling, trying the imagine the sky but no longer able too... Yet another memory lost to the underground but she couldn't say she missed the surface because of this forgetfulness, it was the opposite, don't miss what you don't remember... She still knows it is blue tho...

When the Silvermanes were pulled from the underground no one knew what to expect and so, she was left behind at home to await her father's never to happen return. Throughout the years growing bitter toward him even if it was not his choice to go but it was his choice to leave her, thinking he'd return and never trying to return.

"Heeeey my favorite person in the whole world, thank you for dealing with them for me~" And arm looped around her shoulder and she almost socked the man in the face.

"Sampo I swear to all aeons that I know off that if you ever surprise me again I will feed you your own boots." She hissed.

He put his hands up with mock surrender with that fucked up cocky grin plastered proud on his smug-ass bastard face... Oh how she hated it... How were they were best friends? well they weren't in her books but they had grown up next to each other basically.

"Come on Shoooo, you like me too much for that."

"I tolerate you because we grew up as neighbors and colleagues for Wildfire, it's not the same."

"Ooh how you wound me m--" He cut himself off, suddenly a tad bit more serious. "Maybe you should get that checked out."

"What?"

He poked her in the shoulder, making her hiss, pain not there before flaring up. The feeling of it spread down her back now that she was aware of it, feeling wetness on her skin.

"Wha... Shit..." She muttered, that smack from a shovel from behind wouldn't leave a bruise but a wound actually... Great.

Craning her neck as the wound was most on her back... So not only had they tore the coat but also cut her... She really needs to-- "No no no Sho, I know that look, you are not going after them, you are going to see you lovely crush to get that fixed."

"Sampo!" She smacked him with the coat before putting it on with a huff, turning away to hide her reddening face from him. "It is not a crush."

...

It started when they were younger actually.

Shona being the confrontational little idiot she was and Sampo using it to his advantage... Little miss Shona soon was known as trouble.

Trouble is her middle name, she doesn't look for trouble but trouble looks for her.

Oleg tried to put of leash on that, redirect her after she joined the cause, but the bitch had like... Chewed through it... If you get it... Only one woman could reign her in and she was not to fond of flaunting her position as leader of the group.

Being vocal, getting in fights with the Vagrants or the fragmentum weekly, even daily at times. As cocky as she was, being a great deterrent for little trouble that couldn't stand up to the trouble she invites.

So with this all, it was no surprise she was a regular in the Boulder Town clinic.

What she didn't know was when she started feeling different about the nice doctor at the secret head of these operations. Her smiles, her touch, her attention to her, all was driving her mad and up the wall, she'd fight Svarog any day before she admits that to others.