Engagement

AGNIRA :

I was still processing the thought that I had to marry that dimwit . He was so annoying yet handsome . I still remember when I had pulled a prank on him and had his shirt stained with colours he knew I was watching him and laughing my ass out and he chose to remove his T-shirt in front of me . Ohh good lord his body was worth watching . I was checking him out when he started coming closer to me .
" So Ms Kashyap like what you see "
" uhh yes the nature is so good na "
I said . He chuckled and I couldn't handle it more . I ran away from there .

Let's see what new have for me Mr Rathore

ANAISHA

Ohh goddd I can't believe my ears I am going to marry my crush 🥰🥰. Yes he's devilishly handsome and quiet and Ufff his paintings portray everything.

Mr Siyansh Singh Rathore I can't believe that I am marrying you . I was on cloud nine that's when mumma barged into my room.

" Don't get so happy that you're getting married to the Rathores . You're anyways useless. For the first time you'll be useful weapon for me to get their wealth "
" No mumma I ain't gonna do that . You do whatever you want I am not going to use them . I make my own money and I will use it. "
"How dare you speak against me "
My mom slapped me across my face .

And my brother Anish entered into the room listening to noise . " What are you doing mumma?"
" Bachaa she isn't following what I said " " what happened penguin ?"
" She said she wants me to marry Rathores for their money "
" Mom !!??" Panda aka Anish looked at mon in surprise .
" So what's wrong with that . She'll be of some  use then "
" she is not a thing to be of sone use mom . And she is financially stable herself so I don't think she requires to take money from them . I and her own ample amount of money . You are not attatched to us by any means other then the money you use is ours so better mind your own business and it would be good if you don't attend her wedding . I want to see her happy "
Panda completed

There were tears in my eyes .Panda held me close . " Be happy Sleeping beauty it's your wedding . I know you will miss papa but Don't worry I'm always there okay !?"
" You're the best Panda "
To which he chuckled and I was left in my dream land again .

____

I can't believe it that it's my engagement today . Ohh god I'm getting nervous. It's okay Anaisha U've got it let's go . I consoled myself .
That's when Panda came in .

" Ohh shit . Did I come in any other room the last I had seen was that I left a monkey here and I can't find it anymore " he said and all the makeup artists around me started giggling.
" No MR.Anish Hooda you are the right place . It's just your brain which can't decipher between a monkey and an Angel " I retorted .
" You look pretty Sleeping Beauty " he said getting serious. He came forward and put a kala tika behind my ear .
" let's go it's time to leave "
"Yes "
I squealed in excitement and nervousness . By the time I had reached the venue the other 2 couples were already up on the stage looking powerful . The aura around them screamed royal . Viransha bhabhi was wearing an elegant cream saree which was designed perfectly by the prefect designer : me ( hehe ) .
When Viransha bhabhi got to know that I own a fashion line she contacted me immediately and we together decided the outfit .
Agnira Bhabhi and I had met through our mutual friends .
My Best fried Natasha is a doctor and works in her hospital . They were on the same team so they had been good friends and We met at Natasha's Birthday party . She had also contacted me regarding her outfit and said she wanted a simple saree . So I had helped her choose something decent yet not so decent .
And then there were the two brothers . Rivaan Bhai looked handsome in his Blue sherwani with a coat and Rudransh bhaii as usual looked like a king with his cream kurta with heavy work done on it . Dhara was also wearing a beautiful pink plazoo suit . I swear boys die for her and she doesn't even care to look at them .