First Nights

RIVAAN POV :

I was first stopped at the entrance of my room by my sister DHARA . I had to pay to go in my own room.
" I am not going to give you a penny . I ain't gonna pay to go to my room . "
" Then you are not allowed to enter "
" Ohh is it ?? Let's see how you stop me !!!!"
" Bhaii please this is my only chance to get rich let me do it . See Rudi bhai gave me the black card and you are being grumpy here "
" Achha fine what do you want?"
" A brownie treat .. Brownie has to be made by you and my 1,50,000"
" are you nuts ?? I'm gonna give u only
50 k and brownie . Now let me go ."
" Badi Ghai hai Andar Jaane ki . Pehle mere 50k fir andar jaana aap "
" achha meri Maa ye le cheque kal sign kara lena bas ??"
" yayy bye bhai mai chali Siyansh bhai ke paas "

( You are really eager to go inside . First give me my 50k then you'll get the entry )
(Okay my mother . Take the cheque and take my sign tomorrow)
( Yayy okay now I'll go to Siyaansh bhai )

As soon as I entered the room it was pitch black . No movement no light only the moonlight entered through the transparent door .
"Agnira are you there " I shouted
I could not see anyone .
Not bothering much I went to my closet and as soon as I entered someone pounced on me .
"BHAUUUUUU"

It was none other than Agnira . This girl doesn't stop at all first the dal and then this little stunt .
I took a deep breath while she laughed her ass out . 

" What's your problem with me ?"
" it's fun to see that irritated and scared look on your face "
" Is it ?" I said moving closer to her .
I could see her shivering under my gaze . I could feel her getting affected by me and I liked it .
I went close to her ear and I could feel her stiffen , I whispered in her ear
" Change I'll be out waiting for you "
I could see blush creeping on her cheeks . I took my sweats and went out to change . I changed into my sweats and took the jar full of water and poured it on her side of bed.
And pretended to sleep on my side of bed .

After some time I could hear the closet close and some movement on my side of the bed . I felt as if she knelt down and then I felt her lips on my forehead. All I felt was peace as if it was a gesture that put me to sleep because I was an insomniac.
After what it felt like 5 minutes I could feel the warmth of her hand on my hand gone . It's show time .

"Eww , why is this wet . Does Rivaan pee when he sleeps . Ohh god no !!"
She said

She thought this of all the freaking possibilities. What kind of a wife thinks that for her husband . I was offended . But then I heard her say
" But if he would have peed his pants would have been wet and all of this would be smelling . Wait !! Did he just purposely put water on my side . "

I smiled . Finally my prank worked
" wait Mr.Rivaan , I'll have my revenge in the morning "  I hear her say and I think she went to the sofa cum bed where I had laid the mattress for her with the pillows and blankets.

ANAISHA POV:

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Siyaansh to come . That's when I heard Dhara's  voice " Bhai nek do entry lo "
" Kya chahiye " he said. Finally after the wedding and engagement I heard his voice for the first time . His voice was hoarse yet gentle .

" Mujhe mere dost ke liye painting chahiye . AAP doge plsssssss "
" hmm " I heard him say and then I heard the door open .
He came inside and directly went inside the closet as if ignoring my presence. After 5 minutes he came out changed and slept on his side of the bed .

" Siyaansh you know right that you had your marraige today . You can't ignore your wife !!" I stressed on the word wife

" Change and sleep Anaisha "
Ohh god the butterflies roared in my stomach when he said my name . I felt all giddy. But I had to act angry

" I will but it's our first night . Don't you want to talk to me ."
" I'm tired"
" okay that's reasonable . I'll go and change then ."

______