Wedding Fixed

Rudransh

"Hello Bhaii , Dadisa has called you urgently come fast " Dhara said in her excited tone and cut the phone .

I wanted to ask why but again she won't tell me till I go home . I sighed and walked out of the office to leave for home

—————

"I am so excited for this " I heard Dhara saying it to the family . As soon as I entered there was pin drop silence  
And I was motioned my Dadosa to sit opposite to him .
I sat there quietly looking at my brothers with curious eyes to ask abt what was going to happen . They just nodded their heads and looked away. I frowned but then I heard dadisa clearing her throat to get back my attention.

"Kya baat hai dadisa " I finally asked .
" Beta ab tum 28 ke ho gaye ho Aur humare niyam anusar byah ke pehle tumhe maharaja ghoshit Nhii kiya jaa sakta hai Aur naa hi raj tilak ho sake hai "

[ what happened Dadisa ?]
[ Son you are 28 now and without marriage we cannot declare you as the king and coronation also can't take place ]

" Toh aap chahti hai mai byah kar lu ?"
"Haa ladesar "  I hate that word ladesar it's become a trauma to my ears but I can't say that to Dadisa . I closed my eyes in order to make myself stable . And answered
" Hum vyah karne ko taiyyar hai par aap hamse jyaada apeksha mat rakhiyega "
I said .

[ so you want me to marry someone ?]
[ yes dear ]
[ I am ready for the marriage but don't keep expectations from me ]

"Na na bache. Humane toh ladki bhii chun li hai " I was shocked would be an understatement. I thought they'll take some time to find the girl and it will take some time for things to fall in place . But here I was being told that the woman who was going to be my wife has already been selected.

Fine !!! " aap ko jaise thik lage waisa Kare " I said .
" thik he bachhe. Kal hum sab unke ghar Roke ke liye jaayege. "

Good everything is happening fast . I don't want any delay now .
[ do whatever u feel is right ]
[ okay so tomorrow we are going to their house for engagement]

Viransha

I still can't believe what I heard . I am going to get married to the RUDRANSH RATHORE . I had always had a crush on Mr Rathore ( damn it girl drop the formalities he's gonna be your husband now )

I am a practical girl when it comes to taking decisions about my life and the company . But this one is something I am more excited about . I don't know him but I've seen him treating everyone with respect during the meetings and charity galas we have to attend as ceos . I had met him twice although the talks were really formal .
I was on cloud nine after talking to him . He seems as a nice person to me.

Viransha get yourself together girl I told myself to not get overexcited. Mom and Dad said that they have approved or rather say he has approved for the marriage . I can't believe my ears . Ohh my godddddd .
And they're coming for Roka tomorrow. Let's go. Wait what am I going to wear. I ran downstairs at the fastest speed to reach mumma . And I shouted " Mumma we can't have the roka tomorrow " mumma rushed out of her room listening to this . " what happened bachha what's the matter?"

" I don't have clothes to wear for tomorrow "
" you scared the shit out of me just for your clothes . You are impossible "
" Dadddddd " I whined .
" Yes Princess " dad looked up from his book .
" I need clothes ". "Yuthika  , call the designer and tell her to come fast I don't want my daughter sad ."
" I am so done with y'all . Don't you know Yug whole of her closet is filled with clothes there is no space for new clothes and your daughter claims to have no clothes."
"We'll build one more cupboard is it okay my princess . Now go convince your mumma to call the designer "
Dad whispered to me to avoid getting mom more angry .
I pouted but finally agreed to convince her .
After a few promises and pestering mom agreed and now we are on the way to shopping . Yeahhh 🥳

Time skip .

My heart was pounding faster and faster . I couldn't believe it's my roka today . All I could think was how would he react . It was 11 in the morning . They were supposed to come by 12 noon . My make up was done and my hair was being taken care of by my sisters who are doing a wonderful job with my hair .

I was busy in my thoughts when the clock struck 11.30 . I quickly changed into my dress and came out of the washroom only to see my friends gasping and overacting on how I look .
Vivaan came ahead and hugged me and said " I cannot believe my eyes di !! I never knew monkeys could look so beautiful "
I gasped on hearing that and all of them broke into fits of laughter.

That's when mumma came in . She put the Kala tika behind my ear and asked me to come down with VIV .
I walked down the stairs only to see whole of their family sitting on the sofa and him sitting in centre in a cream  kurta. Those brown hazel eyes looking into mine as if they were already drowning in them . I averted my gaze and could feel the red colour creeping onto my cheeks .

I was made to sit beside him and all the rituals were performed . I was all giddy with happiness . Then after the roka we were left alone to talk .

" Hi " I tried to initiate a conversation after 2 mins of complete silence and awkwardness. " Why are you marrying me ?" He said in a polite yet authoritative tone.

"uhhmm....." I staggered . I fucking staggered in front of him . I was always confident enough to answer that why I was running a company with efficiency but I staggered in front of him. Ohh lord

"Why are you marrying me ??" I questioned back to divert him from my answer .

"Questioning my questions , Viransha ?" He smirked . I felt a zoo of butterflies when I heard him say my name and and then his smirk .

I was about to answer when everyone entered in the room . I was in my own world thinking abt some comeback when Vivaan nudged me from beside to stop zoning out and smile . I gave him a glare and smiled back at others .

 I gave him a glare and smiled back at others

Viranshas outfit

Rudransh's outfit

Rudransh's outfit