14 || Training, no breaks.

HEYHEYHEYYY!!
Guys im realizing people actually are reading my books and im like, terrified.
Anyways guys i went TikTok famous 😩😩😩
ENJOY THIS CHAPPPPTTTTTTTEEEEEERRRRR.....!!!!!

Hitting the punching bag in front of me, i stayed quiet and listened to every punch

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

I fucking hated what happened yesterday, I wanted to kill Dante right there. Sure, I fucking love his son but that does not mean I love him, if anything, I love his wife. I unfortunately released all my anger onto the punching bag.

What I've been through, what has happened to my family and I, my friendships, my fucking relationships, even then, my situations. Everything that has been builded up inside of me, in which I've never been able to release until now, just left my body. I felt light, as if nothing could stop me.

I didn't care about the annoying voices that sometimes popped into my head, I didn't care that I left track to become an assassin, I didn't care that there was someone knocking on my front door.

I had built in a gym, or training room with the permission from the complex to be able to train for whatever. It seems like it was helping.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I kicked the punching bag, threw my weights at it, kicked the stand that was holding it up. Anything I could do to it, I would with no regrets. "Fuck you! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!" I screamed with aggression in my voice, tears streaming down my face and the blood from my knuckles splattered onto the bag.

With a quick snap, the rope and the metal stand that held up the now black with red spots punching bag both broke and the big bag fell to the floor with ease, a loud thump echoing in the room. I fell to my ass, wiping my tears and throwing my headband to the floor.

Laying on the floor, i let out cries and sobs until I passed out.

(FLASHYBACKY)

"Hello?" Dwayne spoke to me over the phone.

"Hey, I'm outside, where are you?" I stood in the alleyway next to the door of his "apartment." I was so fucking gullible. "I'm downstairs, walking towards the door now." I heard steps from my phone and inside the sketchy room. "Are you sure this is your place?" I asked. I didn't need to sound more disrespectful than it already seemed like.

"Yeah, princess. Don't even worry about it." I heard the door open and the phone hand up. Clutching my bag, Dwayne stood in the doorway and pulled me into a hug. "Hey, my princess." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Is it here?" He asked as I pulled the shirt from my bag that had everything he needed inside. "Yeah, the gloves, the bags and the change of clothes. Where will you dump the body?" I quietly asked.

"Don't worry about it, princess." I raised an eyebrow. "Why can't you tell me?" I questioned as he hummed. "Because you'll be dead." He pulled a small needle from his pocket. "Dwayne?!" I yelled as I ran up his stairs. "Don't run, it's no use." His older brother told me as he blocked me from the rest of the steps, Dwayne stalking towards me.

"You can't be serious, Sergio!" I yelled as he pushed me towards him. "Please," I pleaded with him as I dropped to my knees. Sticking the needle in my arm, I fell unconscious.

Waking up, I was chained to a chair with my clothes stripped.

"Dwayne?!" I yelled in anger. I felt tears run down my face though I couldn't see shit. "Your more gullible then I thought, Romano." I cringed. "My family will kill you." He laughed.

"I thought you loved me?" I let out a cry when I felt a sharp object pierce my skin.

"FUCK YOU!"

(END OF FLASHYBACKY)

"Jade? Wake up!" Rhys yelled as my eyes fluttered open.

"Oh thank god..." he panted heavily as he sat me down onto my couch. "What the fuck were you doing? Trying to kill yourself?" I thinned my lips. I was exhausted. "I wish. I passed out from training." He chuckled. "Yeah I can tell, your punching bag was broke into pieces." I stared at him wide eyed, sarcastically. "No shit." I rubbed my temples to ease the burning headache I had.

"What happened? What were you thinking of?" I shook my head. "Just, things." They never caught Dwayne. I don't think they ever will, he's too sly. My father and my grandfather on my mother side could if they tried. Sure they were old, but great old minds think alike. "Things like what?" I spilled the truth to him.

"My ex, my other ex, my friendships, my relationship, my family and I, everything I've been through, and just... things I couldn't have let go in front of anyone." He hummed at my words. "And you passed out?" I buried my face into my hands. "I'm sorry." I apologized.

"What are you sorry for? If anything I shouldn't have got in as slow as I did." I looked up at him. "You still saved me, you sounded worried when I woke up." I stood up and pulled him into a hug. "I couldn't lose the person who loves me most." I smiled at his words.

I could tell he was happy to see me. "Did you talk with your dad?" I asked as I sat him down with me. He hummed and nodded his head. "He told me he was just drunk, and that he had no control on what he was doings." I shook my head. "He had control over everything he was doing!" I denied any lies that Rhys told me his father said. "He's a fucking liar." I pouted as Rhys laughed.

"Your cute when your mad." I thinned my lips, my face heated up and I'm sure I was as red as a tomato. "Rhys..." I dropped my head and covered my cheeks, a cute laugh leaving his lips.

"Why do you train so hard, anyways?" He asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "I just like to train, I don't have to think about anything." He let out another cute laugh. "Doesn't seem like it since you were passed out on your training room floor." I pushed him off of me.

"Oh, fuck off Russo!" I made sure to tell his last name. I laughed when he fell over. "I'm serious! Tell me why you train so hard." I looked him at.

"Training, no breaks." I said as he tilted his head. "That's what my ex said to me when we trained." He thinned his lips. "Were you thinking about this ex?" His hand found mine as he laid his head in my lap.

"Only to let out frustration." I sighed as he smiled and closed his eyes.

"Yeah, i figured."

~~~
HEYHEYHEY!!!
I'm so sorry for the short chapter, I'm so tired rn.
OK BYEBYEBYEEEEEE
GOODNIGHTTT!!!

OPPOSITES ATTRACT.