Chapter 29: drunk diaries

Comincia dall'inizio

His eyes were filled with mischief.

Arpita was nothing less. Instead of being blushy-mushy, she brings her face more closer. Throwing attitude, she raised her left brow.

"Accha? Baatao fir... Daatenge ya pitenge?"

Now there was just a inch of distence left between this two.

Their heart was beat as one, hot breath ware falling on each other's cheek.

The smark on Ishaan's face becomes more wider and with a sudden stape, he erased the gap between them and softly, with a delicacy he drew a quick kiss on her lips.

It was so quick that he made Arpita stunned and amused at the same time.

Her eyes were wide opened, silently inquaring him with her shy yet mischievous gaze.

"Ye wala saza chalega?" He asked in a husky voice with a grief.

Arpita giggled in shyness. Breaking the eye contact with him, she hid her face on Ishaan's sholder.

Patted her resting head, he drew her closer to him, said softly, adoring her as if she was just a little girl to him, " go and take a shower Apu... Or you might catch a cold. I'll bring you some of my clothes. Okay? Hmmm?"

"Mmm" being a obident girl, she quickly stand up and rushed to the washroom of his room.

He chuckled.

Ishaan puts his tee and shorts inside the busket in front of the washroom and inform Arpita about it.

He stopped near a room. As his mother, Mandira said, Siddharth Aditya and Sayantani didn't went home after party because they were tensed of Arpita.

So, she suggested them to just stay here.

The door was already opened, looking inside, Ishaan smile.

They were sleeping like kids. Aditya was on the room couch, sleeping leaning against the wall and the other side, Sayantani were sleeping, placing her head on Siddharth's lap.

Siddharth, leaning over the pillow, sitting, scrolling through his phone while caressing Sayantani's hair gently.

Ishaan knocked and went inside.

Seeing Ishaan, Siddharth quickly woke Sayantani up as she was the most tensed one.

Ishaan throw a pillow on Aditya's face to woke him up.

" Kaha hain woh?" Sayantani asked worriedly.

"She's sleeping" he assured her.

"Is she fine? Did you guys shorted it out?" Aditya asked.

This time Ishaan said nothing but showed the ring on his finger that Arpita gave him.

They didn't have any problem to understand what happened between this two.

Sayantani's eye sparkled. Bringing a huge smile on her face she asked, " did she proposed?"

Ishaan shook his head as yes. They were amazed and wonderstruck at the same time.

Sayantani was about to ask something more but Ishaan stopped her.

"Abhi so jao chotu, raat ho geyi hain. Tum bhi to thak geye hoge na?". Patting her head in adoration, Ishaan said in a soft calm voice.

"Kal Jo puch na hain puch lena. Thik hain?

"Umm" She agreed. She was also very tired and after all this hassle, Sayantani came with a massive headache. But after Siddharth giving her a massage, she ended up falling asleep on his lap.