UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Connie." Tsubarraba said proudly.

"Uhhhhhh guys." said Simon as he tapped Asha's shoulder.

He then pointed towards the right. They all turned around to where he was pointing at and got wide-eyes when they saw Denki charging towards them as he was making himself float with his electricity.

"Shit!!!!!!" Octavia and Marinette exclaimed.

"Where the fuck did he come from?!!!!!!" exclaimed Varian.

"No good he's coming towards us!!!!!!" Tsubarraba exclaimed.

"I got this!!!!!!" exclaimed Jurota.

The Tsubarraba jumped off Jurota's shoulder as Denki aimed a lightning bolt at Jurota but luckily Jurota swiped it away and grabbed Denki in his right hand.

"Yes he got him!!!!!!" the rest of the UA students exclaimed.

But much to there surprise Denki smirked.

"You got a good grip there bro?" asked Denki.

Then he used his quirk to shock Jurota which made him get massively shocked and throw him off to a wall. As Denki got up he was actually very impressed.

"Hey he almost fought threw that jolt." he thought.

As Jurota was still getting shocked Jurota and Misty jumped up to he

"Jurota!!!!!!" exclaimed Tsubarraba and Misty.

But then out of nowhere a tongue caught both of them.

"Wait a long tongue does that mean......" Misty asked.

They both looked up and got wide-eyed as they saw that Tsu caught them.

"I got you now." said Tsu. She then and as the others ran towards Tsu to rescue their friends Ejiro and Koji appeared from behind and threw them aggressively on the ground.

Tsu put Tsubarraba and Misty onto her back and started to hop off. The rest of the UA students started to charge up to Ejiro and Koji to rescue their friends as Koji started to summon flies and Ejiro hardened himself.

"Red gauntlet!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

But luckily the UA students were able to dodge them. Jurota grabbed Ejiro and Koji and threw them  towards Ibarea who was ready.

"I spotted lost sheep plummeting from the sky." said Ibarra.

Then she caught them in her vines as the others made their way to where Tsu was hopping. Izumi and  the five anthro cats used their telekinesis to make Tsu float towards them as Sunny, Hitch, Izzy and Asha made more ropes and pulled her towards the ground roughly while made her let go of Tsubarraba and Misty and they all made it back to where Ibarra was holding Ejiro, Koji and Denki (who snuck in while she wasn't looking) hostage.

"You all went for an ambush what a sinful act of deception so we had to chastice you." she said with a smirk.

"Must admit you guys are good *ribbit*." said Tsu.

"Yeah you you're giving us run for your money...... now let's see if you can still do that!!!!!!" Denki exclaimed as he, Ejiro and Koji broke out of Ibarra's vines.

"Oh we will." Sunny said with a smirk.

Then they all charged at Ejiro, Tsu, Denki and Koji as Rin started shooting his reptilian scales at them. A couple minutes later though Koji summoned flies towards Sunny, Hitch and Izzy which made them not able to see and a soon as they cleared up he punchrd them knocking them out, Ejiro was able to do the same thing to Pip, Zipp and Izzy as he was punched them with his hardened fists, Denki shocked Ibarra and Tsu was able to grab her with her tongue and she caught Tsubarraba too as she threw them to a trap that activated a fishnet that trapped them, Rin tried to shoot her with his reptilian scales but Tsu was able to dodge them and caught him too and threw him towards Jurota.