[155] FINDING MY BOYFRIEND IS MARRIED - APRIL 28 2024

Start from the beginning

"No... I am coming with you right now!"

On the way Jungkook calls Taehyung and tells the man to tell their families that an urgent work emergency came up.

**

Jungkook sits across from Jimin in the boy's apartment. Before he can clarify anything, Jungkook gets a call

Taehyung had called on Jungkook's phone and apologized to Jimin

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were Jimin... I didn't mean to shock you... I'm sure Jungkook will tell you the truth about us... he had told me a lot about you... about how much he loves you... I really hope you give him a chance to explain... and I'm sorry that it was my fault... and not his that he is in this situation..."

Jungkook sighs as the call gets cut and he tells his side of the story

**

Taehyung's and Jungkook's family were friends. Taehyung's grandmother loved Jungkook and wanted them to marry. Taehyung already had 2 boyfriends but he loved his grandmother too much to hurt her - she would never approve of two guys and she didn't want anyone other than Jungkook for him. She had dementia, had suffered a stroke and heart attack and everyone knew it was just a matter of time before she left them. Noone wanted to upset her. Taehyung loves her the most and she loved him as her favorite grandson. Jungkook's and Taehyung's family knew about Taehyung's situation and they were okay with this being a contract marriage, as long as grandma didn't know.

Jungkook met Jimin a month after his wedding, actually that day Taehyung had gone with his two boyfriends to the amusement park and Jungkook went there to challenge himself on the disco pang pang.

**

"I'm sorry baby... please you gotta believe me... I didn't hide the truth to hurt you... I hide it so that you wouldn't get hurt..." Jungkook's voice was desperate "...I didn't lie, Jiminah"

"Hiding the truth is a lie Jungkook..." Jimin sighs

"This was like a business deal... I didn't lie... I just didn't tell you about my business..." Jungkook felt defensive. He felt Jimin didn't trust him

Jimin scoffs "...This is different Jungkook... it makes me feel like a mistress.. a home wrecker!"

Jungkook fumes "...What the fck?!... he has 2 boyfriends and he doesn't even live with me..... I just didn't think it was necessary to tell you about my businesses..."

Jimin looks at the man shocked ".. you are married whether contract or real, that's your personal life, a life that includes me in it... you should have told me... no matter what..."

Jungkook sadly smiles "...Would you have agreed to date me if I told you this?"

"Of course" Jimin lies

"Really?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow

"N-no..." Jimin sighs "...because I wouldn't want to be a homewrecker... maybe you didn't like him then... but what if you fell for him because he is legally yours..."

"That's why... That's exactly why I didn't tell you baby... because you wouldn't have given me a chance to show you how much you mean to me and who I am beyond this fake marriage ...I fell for you the moment I laid eyes on you and I couldn't risk losing you...you didn't love me at that time...and you wouldn't have believed me if I said I loved you then.... but now after being with me for 7 months, you believe that I love you, that's why you gave me this chance to explain my side...." Jungkook sighs "... but I agree you feel hurt because you feel like I didn't trust you enough to tell you my whole truth...but believe me baby, I don't even interact with him... unless its for family dinners whenever grandma wants to see us... we have nothing between us, baby... just a piece of paper that says that we are in a contract marriage - that he can date his boyfriends and I can find my partner too and that we are nothing to each other...." Jungkook reaches out to wipe away Jimin's tears "...please trust me... the contract is about to expire in a few months..."

Jungkook gets on his knees as he holds Jimin's tiny hands in his own "Please trust in my love for you... please trust your love for me.... please forgive me...."

Jimin nods his head and Jungkook pulls the boy into his arms "...I'm sorry for making you cry...I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier... I didn't want to hurt you but hiding the truth hurt you more and I am so sorry for that....but I promise you from now... I will never hide anything from you..." Jungkook pulls away to cup Jimin's face

"I love you a lot... please give me a chance..."

"I love you too..." Jimin says holding the hands resting on his face and leans in for the kiss that was waiting for him

The end

A/N: easy forgiveness? Well duh. Who is the writer? Me 😆