She's drunk

-rogue pov-

There's this anoying girl all over me "hi what's you're name? Soo you cute look at you"she kept saying things as i took a drink.

I see lucy talking to a guy oviestly the guy wants something more i look around and i see sting walk in a private room with a white short hair girl. "So wana have some fun tonight?"said the guy that was talking to lucy. She was siting down with a drink on a couch i see him lay a hand on her kneee and rub her.

"Not interested"she said pushinv the guy off standing up qnd heading at the bar were i im.

"So tell me about you"said the anoying girl next to me.

"I'll like another cup"said lucy to the bar tender. I can't stop lookinv at her. "Hey rogue it freaks me out when you keep staring"she said not looking at me but she knows.

"Well sting left and he said no guys"i say.

"I can do what i want"she said walking back to the couch. Then another guy sat next to her.

"Hey there blondie"the guy said it kinda got me mad i saw her smile back at him. Got me more mad.

"Haha shut up gray!she said as they started talking. She knows him?

"So whens the weding?"she asked.

"Me and Juvia will get maried in a month"i heard him say. Great he has a girk hes not in to lucy."well i got to go bye lucy!"said rhe guy rushing out. I took the chance to sit next to her.

"What you dont want someone els with me?"she asked teasingly.

"No"i said emotionless.

"You're so deferent than sting how did you two become friends?"she asked very curios.

"I have no idea"i say kinda confused myself

"You're cute"she said i look at her and i realize she's drunk.