pray

-sting pov-

I took a quick shower and start to get dressed to go to a club and i get out of my room and see rofue walking around. "Hey let's go to the club i want to geg lucky today"i say to rogue.

"Let me change again"he said as he walked to hes room

"Can i go sting?"said lucy walking down stairs.

"No you're to young!"i say serious.

"I use to allways go"she said smerking.

"Fine but no talking to guys!"i say serious.

"Can't promise you that"she said smiling as she walked up again i guess to change

Rogue came out wearing a leather jacket and normal black pants. Than lucy came out wearing a wite shirt and a short black tight skirt.

"Why are you wearing that!"i scream mad.

"Ohh wait do you want me to put on grandma's clothes?"she said pissed off.

"I won't let you go like that!"i scream.

"To bad ill go to the club im VIP and i have my own keys so I'll head to the car and drife off Baka!"she said.

"Fine just take us"i say as she smiles and we just follow her.

We get in she passes me the key's as she sits in the back."the back of the car reminds me when i maked out with natsu"she said couse she was pissed off for siting in the back.

"Shut up"i say mad.

"I was joking idiot!"she said yelling.

We made it as i park and she allows us to get in the VIP.

me and rogue enter as my eye's lock up on a white short hair girl. She's my pray.