memories

-lucy pov-

"Hey natsu my brother is home, wana come?"i ask natsu by the phone

"Can't im kinda busy right now"he said than hanged up. Yahh im not gana lie my boyfriend is rude.

"Bye?"i say sad as i hange up the phone.

I walk to sting with a fake smile "haha Natsu is busy right now why not tomarrow?"i say cheerfully as i allways was. But i was faking this.

"What did that jerk do now!"said sting who realized i was faking it.

"Nothing sting calm down!"i say with a serios face.

"Well ill be in my room call me if you need anything!"i say walking up stairs opening my room door.

-rogue pov-

"Well sting show me my room"i say standing up. He stands uo and starts walking as i follow.

"That's you're room"he said pointing at a door at the end of a hallway. I nod and enter it was a big wide open room with a king bed and a huge window what happens to let alot of natural light in and a dresser next the room was a bathroom. The room was cleaner than i imagined "yah my sister does the cleaning we dont have a maid. Last time the maid brought a boyfriend and did a mess worst part was that dude likes lucy so sence then i don't allow maids"stinv said serios.

"Fine now leave so i can shower"i say as sring leaves the room i take a shower and when i come out i can hear steps on top of the room and lucys voice. Her room is at top of mine i guess.

"Natsu you promised!"i heard her say i started to focus on her conversation.

"I said im busy, i cant be hanging around with you all the time!"i head a male voice.

"Natsu we haven't met in 3 days. I went to our date tonight just so you can cancel it!"i heard her say crying.

"Im leaving the chat!"said the males voice again.

"Don't! I haven't finished talking to you! Dont you dare desconect!"i heard her scream."stupid!"she screamed again i guess the guy desconected.

"I want the internet password now"i say as i head out and go to lucys room.

I heard sobing but i still knocked "who is it?"she asked and opened the door she barley et it open she did a tiny peek "what?"she asked looking at me with one eye.

"The Internet password"i say emotionless.

"B1GE1428 hope you memories it"she said then closed the door.