Part 2 Katie

Part 2
Katie POV

I stared at Luke for a minute. Could I really go out with him? He has been my enemy for so long. He hates me! Well at least I thought he did. I suddenly remembered what he said to me before we started shooting the movie.

"Is this just part of your plan to get me to fall in love with you?" I questioned

"Huh?" He looked at me confused like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"You told me, you'd make me fall in love with you. So is this just some kind of game your playing with me?" I interrogated him

"What Katie no this isn't a game! I just poured my heart out to you and that's what you say! Seriously?" He sounded upset

"I'm sorry but all my life we have been sworn enemies! And now all the sudden you like me? It's just hard for me to wrap my head around."

"Then you know what we can just go back to that! Sworn enemies! Just forget everything I said! You can go back to hating me even though I know you have feelings for me to, but just forget it Katie. I'll see you on set!" He suddenly got up and left me sitting there alone.

I sighed that did not go how I wanted it to. I don't know how I feel about Luke but I do know I don't want to go back to hating him and I definitely don't want him to hate me. So I did what any sane person would do and came up with a plan, but first I need a ride.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled down til I got to Drew's name.

"Hello?" He said

"Hey Drew, can you please come pick me up? I'm kinda stranded. I'm at Ally's Ice Cream down the street." I asked

"Yeah I'll be there in five."

"Your the best! I love you!" I said before hanging up.

Ugh why does everything have to get so complicated.

^
After Drew picked me up he drove us back to my house. He has been with Kilie non stop since she lost her memory. He has been sleeping in one of our guest rooms which is kind of unusual because for as long as I can remember Drew just slept with Kilie or me. When we were little we would fight over who he slept with. He was like our teddy bear. He made us feel safe.

"I think she is starting to open up to me." He said referring to Kilie

"I'm glad you deserve to be happy." I told him he just smiled and walked off to KIles room

I spent the next hour changing clothes and getting ready to follow through with my plan. I finished up my make up and I was ready

I grabbed my keys and walked into Kilies room and gasped. Well I didn't expect that. Drew and Kilie were on her bed kissing. Not full out make out but they were getting there! She is reeeaaallly opening up to him apparently. Kilies face turned a deep shade of red. She was embarrassed.

"Oh uh hi Katie." She said

"I was just coming to tell you guys I'm leaving. Yall have fun!" I winked at them before closing the door again.

I went out of the house and got in my car. I drove and drove and drove until I found myself at Luke's house. Well it's now or never Katie. I found myself walking towards his house. I rung his door bell and waited terrified. The door slowly opened and I got even more nervous.

He saw my face and sighed and tried to shut the door.

"Wait Luke please don't shut the door!" I begged

"Why so you can reject me some more?" He added

I quickly grabbed his arm to keep him from walking away.

"Luke I'm sorry! I'm sorry ok! And honestly Luke I don't know why I'm here. I kinda just got dressed and found myself here, and now I'm just kinda babbling because I'm scared Luke. I'm just really scared." I rambled I noticed his face softened. He placed his hand on my cheek.

"What do you have to be scared about?" He asked

I felt myself getting upset. Tears found there way out of eyes as I spoke. "Luke I don't know how I feel about you but I do know that I don't want to hate you, and I sure as hell don't want you to hate me! I'm scared that if I give you a chance your gonna break my heart, or that this is just a game, but here I am, scared out of my mind!" I rambled some more getting even more scared by the second!

I looked up at him, pleading with my eyes to get him to say something but he didn't. Instead he grabbed my hand and took a step closer to me. I looked up at him unsure of what to do or what he was doing. He placed his free hand on my cheek and smiled at me, not a smirk, a smile, one that made butterflies erupt in my stomach. I couldn't help but smile back at him. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. My heart did backflips in my chest. I kissed him back hungrily. I felt like my whole body was on fire and somewhere inside of me I knew I made a good decision. I pulled away from him and smiled.

"So Princess how about that date?" I laughed a little

I grinned and pecked his lips. "Don't call me that." I grabbed his arm and pulled him to my car.

"Alright Princess." He laughed and kissed my cheek

*********
Well that happened. What do you guys think?