Gang leader slut part 3 *smut*

Yn gasps jointing at the pleasure before relaxing moaning, as she can't help my grind against it "mmm that's it baby, fuck yourself on that vibrator" he says watching her and all her pussy juices just slide around on the vibrator.  "Fuck your so fucking wet right now, you like this don't you?, you dirty little whore" he purs turning the vibrator up a little, "oh yes sir, I love being completely at your mercy" she moans so slutty making dominik growl "fuck you sound so good, and I loved hearing that" he leans down kissing her holding the vibrator in place, "yeah your my little slut, this pussy is all mine I don't care how many of these men see it, touch it, fuck it, it belongs to me" he says sliding down between you're legs, "damn you look so delicious, fuck I have to taste you I can't hold back" he says moving the vibrator fully to her clit as his tongue dives into her tight hole.

"Oh fuck sir" she whimpers and whines squirming at not being able to touch him, she just has to sit there and take it, "mmm you taste so good, ok none of these men are allowed to experience the taste of your pussy, you taste like honey" he says diving back down moaning, "this is my delicious wet cunt" he growls against her pussy lips, as he tongue fucks her  tight hole, "oh sir I love your tongue inside of me" she moans gripping the ropes hard "ohh I know you do sweetie" he moans feeling her juices just flow down his throat "do you have any idea how wet your getting right now, mm your drowning me down here baby I fucking love it" he grunts fully just sucking on her pussy making her yelp in pleasure, "y-yes yes sir just like that fuck don't stop please don't stop, your mouth feels so good mmm"  she whimpers thrashing her head about shaking like crazy "ooo your shaking like a leaf in the wind, uhh are you close are gonna cum?" he turns the vibrator up making her whine shaking more "yes sir, please can I cum, I want to cum so badly in your mouth sir, please I'll do anything for you I want to be your good girl" she moans throwing head back.

"Fuckkk that sounded so sexy, listening to you beg is so fucking cute" he chuckles smirking, kissing her thigh, "If you want to be a good girl then squirt for me, all over my face, right now give it to me" he growls placing his lips back on her pussy rubbing the vibrator roughly against her clit, "oh god yes shi- shit, uhh don't stop sir, yes I'm gonna cum oh fuck I'm gonna cum" y'n squeals arching her hips slightly shaking like crazy as she squirts. Her eyes roll back moaning at this intense yet amazing pleasure just in pure heaven bliss, he turns the vibrator off licking her dry. "That's my good girl, you did so good. I think it's time I give you what you have been waiting for,"  he says biting his lip gently gripping her thighs. "Yes please sir please fuck me my pussy for your cock," she pleads as he climbs on top of her amd his leges are on either sid of her head. And his cock is right in her face, "oh fuck, of course, but first open that pretty slutty little mouth and stick out your tongue" he says stroking it in his hand watching her obey him. "Yeah that's it" he purs slapping his cock against her tongue as she whimpers looking up at him. Im gonna fuck your mouth for a moment to get it nice and wet and  ready for your pussy, plus I really want to feel what your throat feels like" he says sliding his cock against her tongue before putting it her mouth.