I'll fight for our love

Request for Princess_MoonSlip

"Father you can't do this to me you can't keep me from seeing him I love him!" y'n yells following him throughout the whole house completely upset with him "y'n your not marrying him you have to be completely out of your mind to even think about marrying a criminal like him" he says making her gasp "how dare you father!? you don't know what he has been through to end up in jail in the first place, you don't even know him" she says as he slams his hands on the counter "I DON'T NEED TO KNOW HIM Y'N!, HE'S NO GOOD FOR YOU OR FOR THIS FAMILY DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING IT WOULD LOOK ON MY END FOR MY BUSINESS" he says causing her to scoff shaking her head "wow...so that's what you are worried about?, how it looks for you and your business and our WHOCARES WHAT THE WHOLE TOWN THINKS?!" she shouts gripping her hair "Y'N THAT'S ENOUGH!, I am going to organize a wedding for dominik to marry another woman and leave you alone forever so you can marry lyle" he says say y'n shakes her head vigorously "NEVER I AM NOT MARRYING LYLE FATHER HE'S SUCH AN ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT!, I MEAN MAYBE HE GETS IT FROM YOU CAUSE YOUR NEVER HERE FOR YOUR FAMILY, AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY" y'n whimpers feeling her cheek sting a little bit as she cups it tears welling in her eyes "you don't talk to me like that again you hear me?!, I've made up my mind I'm not changing it and that's final, now get out of my sight and go to your room your grounded" he says pointing to the staircase as y'n turns running away crying, "I hate you! your ruining my life!" she shouts running up the stairs slamming her bedroom door collapsing on her bed holding a teddy bear dominik gave to her for her birthday just crying.