I'll fight for our love part 4 part 1

Princess_MoonSlip
I wake up the next day to my room still completely trashed from my freak out last night, I sigh shaking my head still furious at my father and lyle hatred and anger just run through my head, I head into the bathroom looking into my mirror and I look awful, I have dried mascara on my face from crying and my hair is all knotted from when I was gripping my hair, I hear a knock on the door as I choose to ignore it "pumpkin it's me" I nearly vomit hearing that as I continue to ignore, "can I come in?, you know what I'm coming in anyway" before I can protest he is already in my room, looking around at all the damage "ohh tsk tsk tsk, looks like someone had a tantrum last night" he says as I glare at him not saying a word, "my my you look terrible this morning" he says when he looks at me as I roll my eyes *no shit sherlock*, "fear not my sweet, we are gonna make you look like princess in no time" he says grabbing my hand as I snatch it away immediately, "ooo someone is being naughty" he says as I immediately turn him around pushing him to the door,  "GET OUT I HATE YOU!!" I  shout, pushing him roughly out of my room, making him fall to the ground, as i slam the door, locking it afterwards, leaning against it, breathing heavily "feisty I like it" he says from the other side of the door, as I hear his footsteps walking away.

               *ten minutes later*

After I have a shower and put yet another ugly dress from lyle for dominik's wedding the should be mine and his, I clench my fists till my knuckles turn white, as I look at myself in the mirror *I hate this dress I hate lyle, I hate my father, I HATE MY LIFE* a knock on the door is heard as I scoff going to unlock, and open my door immediately having it roughly pushed open as I fall to the ground, "WRECHED GIRL!" My father shouts, slapping me hard across the face, with full force while I'm down on the ground, making me whimper in pain as I feel warmth dripping out my nose, I shakily touch under my nose pulling back seeing blood covering my fingers, "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ACTING THIS WAY!!, YOU WILL START TREATING LYLE WITH RESPECT AND LOVE TODAY!!, OR SO HELP ME GOD! I WILL LOCK YOU IN THE BASEMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE NO FOOD NO WATER NOTHING!" he shouts angrily as I look at him with pure rage tears falling.

"I hate you, I despise you, I wish you died in that car accident not mother!" I yell as he slaps me again this time fully knocking me over, "I hate you right back you little shit, after your mother passed away you made my life complete hell, and then you had the audacity to bring that no good for nothing criminal jackass into our lives, do have any idea how bad that makes me look makes my company look!? Ehat am i saying?, of course you don't your completely stupid just like your mother, well no more you will no longer embarrass me, dominik's going to marry off and he wouldn't dare disobey me I run the whole city, and he will be out of our lives forever, and soon you will marry lyle" he says yanking my hair making look up at him "and you will learn to love him weather you like it or not" he says asi growl in anger "never, I love dominik and you can't change my feelings, fuck you and fuck lyle" I say with vemon in my voice as I spit in his face making him groan in  disgust letting go of my hair wiping his face.

He then kicks me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me causing me to cough, "next time it's your teeth, now go clean yourself you look pathetic and then get to hair and makeup everyone from town is going to be here soon for the wedding" he says fixing his walking out of my room like nothing happened shutting the door behind him, I carefully stand up whimpering as I walk to the bathroom washing my face as i look up in the mirror breathing heavily after drying my face off *don't worry dominik I'm gonna figure this is for the both of us and everyone in town*

(I hope you're liking it so far. Sorry, it's short, but part 2 will be longer with smut if you'd like)