Gang leader slut part 1 *smut*

Y'n is a maid/sex slave for a gang, and for oliver, the leader of the gang, they kidnapped her a long time ago as a meal ticket for extra money when they aren't stealing. Tonight, they are having a party for an all gangs meeting. And yn is to get them whatever they ask and let them use her however they please . Y'n is completely mortified by this, but what can she do? She's trapped. If she tries to run, they will kill her instantly they are bigger and faster than her. They have her put on a sexy maid lingerie outfit, y'n has curves, and she is proud of her body, but she doesn't want people to see it like this. She then does her hair and makeup as asked, putting on her heels and heading downstairs to get everything ready. The food and drinks extra towels getting the..several sex rooms built into the house prepared.

For when someone requests 'alone time' with her, after she's finished getting everything prepared. She waits by the front door for guests to arrive, and sure enough, a knock is heared on the door. Y'n immediately opens it, revealing a man with a long, luscious, luxurious mullet, with tattoos and dressed in a fancy dress shirt wearing sunglasses.  Y'n can't help but stare at him she's the most beautiful man she has ever seen in years of being trapped, "hi welcome, you must be here for Oliver's gang party, come on in and then follow me right this way" she says making space so dominik can walk in past her.

She shuts the door behind her, heading towards the kitchen dining area with the man behind her. She feels eyes on her the whole time just burning into her. And she doesn't necessarily feel grossed out like most of the other times. Gang members have checked her out. When they reach the kitchen she turns to look at him, "what would you like to drink we have beer or tequila" she says with her hands followed in front of her "the tequila" he says looking her up and down smirking as she immediately goes to grab one of the glasses, what she doesn't know is as she leans against the counter the skirt she's wearing rides up showing the black lace panties underneath.

She hears the man cough a little bit as she turns back, walking towards his with the glass. "Are you alright?" she asks politely with concern as he nods "yeah, I'm fine thank you" he says smiling taking the drink immediately taking a sip of it, "you're welcome" y'n says folding her hands in front of her again "you know I never caught your name yet" the man says as y'n looks at him. "Oh uh, I'm y'n" she says rocking back and forth on her heels "I'm dominik" the man says extending his hand out for her to shake and she does  "so are you just waiting for your gang and or leader to get here?" she asks as he starts chuckles a bit "actually I am the leader of my gang" dominik says making yn's eyes widen "oh I see, I've never seen you come to these parties before, are you and your gang new comers?" y'n asks, feeling comfortable talking to him.

"Yeah we are this is the first time being invited, and I saw on there invitation that every man front every gang, gets the chance to have sex with you, whenever they want" dominik says making y'n blush and clear her throat "uh yes that is true" she says shyly looking away from him , she hears his foot steps walk and then come 2 seconds later and she feels his hands on her hips making her gasp and tense up "hey it's ok relax, I'm not gonna hurt you" he says as he turns her head towards his to look him in the eyes again. "There's those pretty little hazel eyes," he charms, then smirks, when he sees her blush even more. He carresses her face with one hand and her body with the other.

"Your skin is really soft and so pretty," he says, still caressing her cheek, making her lean into his touch. She couldn't resist. "I just wanna -" he leans down, kissing her neck. "Give it the attention, it deserves." he kisses more, making y'n shiver a little. "Ooo, was that tremble I saw?, am I making you needy y'n?" he whispers in her ear kissing her neck more "yes sir" y'n gasps when that just falls out of her mouth."Sir? mmm that sounded sexy say that again for me" he pleads kissing below her ear "yes sir" she repeats making him groan  "fuck that sounds so sweet rolling off your tongue" he says running his fingers through her hair "mmm I wonder if you would like it if sir just-" he bites and sucks on her neck making her whimper and out of instinct gripping the back of his neck holding him close "leaves little bite marks on your neck" he says just covering the side of her neck in hickeys, y'n pants in delight slightly enjoying this .

"Mmm and just when I thought you couldn't get any prettier, my hickeys look so hot on you, when the party starts I'm the one choosing to fuck you first" he says reaching his hands down to her ass gripping it "cause after having the taste of your skin against my lips just once I'm hooked baby doll" he says pressing his hard bulge against her "you feel how hard my cock is?, that's what you fucking do to me" he says as y'n bites her lip when feeling how big it is "I'm hooked and I don't want to be last in line to get my hands on you, your gonna let sir fuck you first right?" he asks, leaning his forehead against hers "yes sir"  she says feeling his hot breath fanning against her burning lips.

"That's my good girl" he starts leaning in to kiss her but right as their lips are about to touch, another knock on the door is heard making y'n whine and dominik groan throwing his head back "don't we'll continue this later" he says kissing her nose then her forehead making her smile as she turns to leave the kitchen and dining room to go answer the door she feels a light tap on her ass "damn i couldn't resist so glad I didn't" he says biting his lip as y'n giggles leaving the room blushing.