I

✧.*     Sarah's Pov     ✧.*

I was getting ready for my dad's business party organized by his best friend; i had to attend it unwillingly because of my father forcing me. I have never had a special bond with my parents like the other children have with their parents. I haven't even seen my so-called mother since 13 years. i haven't seen her because she didn't like sehar and i can go against the world for my sister, she's definitely a little younger to me but I've always had her back and i know that i always will. My mom, sameena, hates sehar she thinks she is the reason behind her bad luck. My mom and dad had a love marriage, the sailing had been smooth but after 6 years my dad used to come home all drunk with different women everyday my mom wanted to compete my dad, she used to get different men everyday to home to show my dad what she is capable of doing, they used to sleep with them and all while all this happened I and a newborn baby would be liked up in a room after I was 6 there wouldn't be a single day on which I wouldn't cry. days passed, sehar and i were sent to my grandmother's place , i was 10 and sehar was 6, I'm really thankful to god that I've had the most supportive grandmother when I started living with her I got my happy days back, I somewhat wanted to visit my parents but I fought that urge remembering what they did with us. after 10 years my dad came to us and tried his level best to ask sorry, all that i wanted to ask him was 'where was all this when you sent us grandma's place, where was all the love when you slept with different women, why didn't you think about us before divorcing?why didn't you think about us before your second marriage?' little did we know that he asked us sorry for his reputation? He just wanted us to go along with him in his business parties just to show his partners other days he wouldn't care about us. He has a daughter as well named"Hala(14)" and i got to know that sameena is married as well as she has son "Adnan(15)" i was taken aback when sehar shouted my name.

"SARAH!" she screamed her lungs out.

"What the fuck? Who died?" i asked being annoyed.

"Where were you lost?" She asked like she had been calling me for the past hour. "our lovely father is calling us down with his sweetest voice" she said sarcastically. We rolled our eyes and went down.

I wore an emerald green full length gown which had full sleeves and had put a little bit of makeup and wore my favourite diamond earrings gifted by dadi. Sehar was wearing an off-shoulder purplish gown which definitely suited her. And boy who's look at both of us would have a cardiac arrest for sure. I ain't self-obsessed bout toda I was.

When we went down to see hala sitting on the sofa like she owned the house. Hala is definitely just 14 but her brain works as if she's 41, literal Playgirl. I went towards dadi before I could say anything she put a small back dot behind mine as well as sehar's ear and then I whispered "what is she doing here?" dadi whispered back "i have no idea what she is doing here, anyways you and sehar leave quickly i can't see this snake's face"
Dadi doesn't like us going with our so-called father because after what he did to us, she hates him but she allows us to go because she doesn't want to talk to him. It's been years since dadi has talked to him.

*at the party*

The decorations were lavish and definitely expensive. Their house is too good man! I bet there are some 20 rooms in here

There was nothing special in the party it was all about showing off and nothing else. We were introduced to a number of clients of my dad he showed too much love towards me and sehar I swear to god if this went on for some more time I would throw up. Sehar and I were enjoying our drinks when Hala came to us.

"Hi! Sehar and sarah"
she spoke like she would spread venom in our body any time.

"HI" I and Sehar replied to her all grumpy, together. After hearing the sweetest call from our dad all the three of us turned our heads towards him just to see another client of his.
"She is Sarah and she is sehar" he introduced us, Hala was ignored.