G×K:AFTERMATH Pt.2 - 4

Returning after his Battle against KONG meeting the First Titan Rin Evvon returns with New Allies and a well known Villain from GODZILLA:KOTM - Alan Jonah after Mecha Godzilla has been destroyed He is Back to Finally Take Down GODZILLA possibly even Reviving & Creating Mecha-ghidorah Approaching another Side of The HOLLOW Earth where The King Is Resting & Resides Rin suits up in another Monsterverse Yaegar called The Biomech-Titan aka Skullhunter & He Enters on to the King's New Home & Resting Residing Domain.

Walking into The King's Home He opens up his Eyes with Him Roaring Rodan Residing in a Nearby Volcano He Attacks The Biomech Skullhunt Titan but unfortunately for Rodan His Powers just Energized the New Yaegar Mech So Rin uses his New Weapon he Retrieved from Episode 1 & Cuts up Rodan weakening his Powers then He attempts to Cut off Rodan's Wings But The King comes out of His Residing Domain and tries to Attempt to Dismantle it But his Powers only Recharge The Biomech-Titan & Then Jonah reveals that He made it out of a Completely 2 Indestructible skins of 2 Titans who are Beyond Godzilla & Kong it's Unknown who are those 2 Titans but They seem like Major threatening Titans that are Eventually Coming to the Monsterverse Or could be in6 - 8 Gojira×Monster X:The War of Kings anyways Returning to Episode 2 which is actually titled [ONE vs ALL ] after Realizing another way to Destroy The Mech GODZILLA roars and Mothra,Rodan Rises Beside Him.

Then Methuselah Rises from The Earth Then Behemoth across The World Wakes up Then They Walk across The World with Humanity seeing them thinking they're going to Reak Havoc But They All Head in ONE DIRECTION By The King's Orders Approaching HOLLOW Earth & we Get Reintroduced to Methuselah now 365 meters & Behemoth Now at 412 Meters with the Weight of 210 Kilograms & 232 Kilograms Then Both Titans reach inside The Kingdom standing alongside their KING Not caring about the Number of Odds & Rin uses his Weapon Godzilla notices the Dorsal piece Then

He roars louder than Usual which is a Call for SHIMO Then Kong hears The Call Alongside Shimo & They both enter The Other side of HOLLOW Earth & Shimo looks at The Eyes of Guy in The Mech & Remembers He tried to Kill Kong so She Freezes him & The Biomech but Rin uses the Dorsal radiation and Heats up the ice breaking out of The Ice Then uses the Dorsal piecing forming a Nanotech Laser with the Atomic Beam he hits Godzilla But Rodan takes The Hit for His KING Angered by that SHIMO uses her powers to Neutralize The Dorsal Piece & It neutralizes the Weapon without The Weapon intact with the Biomech-Titan Jonah & His Army attempts to Make a escape But KONG Cuts Them Off & Suko knocks them on the Ground Then Both Godzilla and Shimo using Both Their Beams They Neutralize & Nukes Jonah's Army As for Jonah He Escaped.

Then Everyone Including Godzilla Bows down to SHIMO the Mother Titan respecting her Then She Bows back down to Godzilla & All The Other Monsters bows to Both Kings Godzilla & Kong The King of HOLLOW Earth