Chapter 15

**The Next Morning**

Hermione was awake much later than usual. They got back to the castle late last night at about 1am. She woke up at 10am. She sat up and looked around no one was here stange. Then she looked at her alarm clock. She was late for class very late in fact. She had never been late before but as she sat there she remembered last night it was worth been late to class.

Draco also woke up very late , he woke up at 11:30am. He wasn't as bothered as Hermione about being late to class. He sat up and got out of bed. He grabbed his robes and got changed.

Hermione left her room at 11am and hurried to her potions class. She ran across the castle and swung open the classroom door. Snape stared at Hermione.

Snape: Miss Granger .......... Why are you late ??!!

Lavender : She was with Draco

Hermione glared at Lavender.

Hermione : I woke up late professor.

Snape : hmmm
He glared for a while then pointed to a chair and Hermione sat down.

Once Draco had put on his robes and gathered his books it was 11:45am and there wasn't much time left in class but he crossed through the castle to potions. When he walked in everyone stared at him including Snape. Snape pointed to a seat and Draco sat down.

Lavender stared at Draco then at Hermione and giggled.

Hermione : Lavender why are you giggling please explain.

Lavender : you and Draco you're together arnt you , arnt you ?

Hermione : as if me and Draco what's wrong with you.

Hermione continued with her work and finished just on time.

Draco was no where near finished but handed in his work and waited outside to see Hermione. She trudged out of the classroom. She smiled at him but carried on walking Draco was confused.

What was wrong with her ??
Did he do something wrong ??

He trudged to the great hall and sat at the Slytherin table picking at a plate of food wondering.