Chapter 12

Hermione smiled and leaned in towards Draco and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He blushed and kissed her back. But the danger with doing this in the middle of the coridoor is that anyone could have seen.

**later that day back in their rooms**

Draco sat at his desk with a quill and  paper. He thought for a moment then he put his quill to the paper and began to write.

Dear Hermione ,
                              I have really enjoyed our time together and was wondering if wanted to meet up. Tomorrow at 7pm on the hill inbertween the castle and Hagrids. I hope you can make it.
                                Draco

He folded the note up and went through the castle to the Gryffindor  common room and waited next to the fat lady painting. A first year walked up to the  painting.

Draco : excuse me

The first year turned around.

First year : um yeah

Draco : can you do me a favour and post this under Hermione Grangers door but don't read it.

The first year nodded and took the letter from Dracos hand and whispered the password and went into the common room. She went to the girls dorms and found Hermione's door and slid the letter under the door.

Hermione was sat at her desk completing her charms homework when she saw the paper halfway through  the  bottom of the door. She stood up and took the note from the door and unfolded it. She began to read.

Dear Hermione ,
                              I have really enjoyed our time together and was wondering if wanted to meet up. Tomorrow at 7pm on the hill inbertween the castle and Hagrids. I hope you can make it.
                                Draco

She smiled. Of course she would meet him. She loved him. She loved Draco Malfoy.Draco Malfoy .