Chapter 10

**The next Morning **

When Draco woke up Goyle was sat on his bed looking over at Draco. Draco sat himself up and looked back at Goyle.

Draco : What is it Goyle ??!

Goyle : So how'd it go with Granger then ??

Draco : WHAT !!?? How did you know ??

Goyle : Do you really think I just gave Hermione your letter without reading it and obayed Hermione's instructions . I read both letters so I know what's going on.

Draco : I'll never trust you with a letter ever again !!

Goyle got off of his bed and went to the common room.
Draco sat on his bed for a few moments then he got up and picked up his robes and changed into them.
Once he was changed he walked through the castle to the great hall for breakfast.

When Hermione woke up the room was empty. This was unusual the others in her room normally slept in. She sat up and smiled the thoughts of last night its all she could think about. After a while Hermione got up and got changed into her robes and went to meet Harry and Ron in the great hall for breakfast. Once she was in the great hall she got a plate and a piece of plain toast. She turned her head around and scanned the Slytherin table for Draco.

Harry : Hermione are you ok ??

Hermione turned back around to look at Harry.

Hermione : oh right yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be.

Ron : you staring at the Slytherin table
Hermione : What no I wasn't I was erm.......erm

Ron : Don't deny it Hermione. What's going on ??

Hermione : nothing Ron and I mean nothing

Ron : ok fine

Hermione ate her toast and stormed off out of the great hall.

Draco looked over at Hermione. Then he looked at the other members of Slytherin. He stood up and walked quickly out of the great hall.