Chapter 2

The alarm started beeping it was 7am. Draco pressed the button the silence the alarm. He sat up and looked around the room no one else was here they must have already left. Draco had a moment of panic before remembering where he his the letters. He lifted up his pillow and took out the letters. He began to count them.
Draco: 11 ??? 11 letters no that can't be right there was 12 !!
Draco began to panic even more then before. He began frantically searching the room it wasn't there. It wasn't there. He heard foot steps near his door. It opened it was Goyle. Draco stormed over to Goyle his face bright red.
Draco : WHERE IS IT GOYLE !!!???
Goyle : Where's what ?? What are you on about ??
Draco : THE LETTER , THE LETTER THAT WAS UNDER MY PILLOW !!
Goyle : I found a letter but it wasn't under your pillow and it was addressed to Hermione so it wasn't your letter !!!
Draco glared at Goyle for a while. He tries to calm himself down and walked back a bit.
Draco : so what did you do with this letter ??
Goyle : isn't it flamin obvious I gave it to Hermione !!
Draco was in shock he ran out if the door slaming it on his way past. He began speed walking to the gryffindor common room to wait for Hermione.But then he realised he couldn't do this it would make it worse so he walked round the courner and slumped down against the wall and stared at the ceiling.